School

The next morning rolled around, time for school.

The boys got out of bed and began their usual routine.

Drake didn't want to wear protection to school, every time he did wear it to school, or in general, he was afraid of people somehow noticing.

Today in particular, this fear was stronger for Drake.

So he was definitely not wearing them.

But that's when Josh went to him and said.

"Drake, remember to put on your pull up before we leave, alright?"

"I'm not gonna wear it today." Drake declared.

Josh frowned. "Drake, we talked about this. You have to, you don't have a choice."

"Please? I promise I won't have an accident this time." Drake begged.

"I don't know about that one." Josh spoke.

Drake went from begging to deciding. "Well I'm not wearing it! You can't make me!" He huffed, crossing his arms.

Josh sighed, they were both supposed to go to school very soon, so they couldn't spend too much time arguing about this, and besides, Josh didn't really know right now how to really convince Drake he had to wear it.

"Well alright, but if you have an accident, don't come crying to me." Josh said, before leaving to go downstairs.

Josh didn't actually mean to sound so harsh and if Drake did happen to have one, of course he'd care, but he was just frustrated in that moment.

Those words however, made Drake scared.

Not enough to wear the pull up but enough for him to worry more.

He however did feel himself need to go a little, so he used this as an opportunity to quickly use the bathroom before school so he didn't have to worry about what Josh said.

A bit later and the boys were off to school.

~

A lot of the day Josh noticed that in every class Drake was asking to use the restroom every time, sometimes even twice a class period.

He wondered if it was just him being paranoid or him legitimately having to go that often, he figured that if it was the latter he definitely needed to see a doctor.

~

Josh confronted Drake, pulling him aside to a private area in between one of their classes.

"Drake." Josh spoke.

"What?"

"I think you should tell mom about your problem and see a doctor." Josh stated.

Drake's face flushed red. "I don't need to! I'm fine."

"Drake, you've been having accidents in general and needing to go a lot more often. That doesn't seem healthy." Josh stated.

"I'm okay, don't worry. We don't need to tell mom or dad." Drake insisted.

Josh sighed. "Alright, but if anything else happens, you have to tell her, cause if you don't, I will."

Drake just timidly nodded. "Ok.."

~

Now, the last class of the day and it was Mrs. Hayfer's class (A/N Before anyone in the comments says "actually her class is X time of the day" first off, idk, second, just convenient for the story) unlucky for Drake considering the teacher quite literally had it out for Drake.