Decompression

Drake and Josh were in their last class of the day together at school.

Drake wasn't regressed though, kinda obviously.

He was stressed out though, ready for school to end for the day.

Josh, sitting next to him, noticed this.

"Drake, you okay?" He whispered.

Drake was taken a bit aback, but didn't want anyone by any chance hearing him. "Yeah, I'm fine." He whispered back.

~

The school day ended, and everyone was exiting the building.

Drake and Josh began doing their walk home.

Josh decided to ask once again. "Drake, are you sure you're okay?"

Drake hesitated. "Uhh, just a long day. You know?"

"You sure? You seem stressed out." Josh questioned.

"Well uhhh..." Drake hesitated, should he say the truth? That he wants to go into little space.

"I uh." He continued to struggle.

"Drake, just spit it out!" Josh slightly yelled.

Since nobody was around, Drake was a little more comfortable saying this, still kind of hesitant though. "I wanna regress today!" Drake blurted out, his eyes shut.

"Ohh." Josh said, finally understanding. "Well sure you can, once we get home though, okay? We're almost there anyway."

Drake just nodded in agreement.

~

The two were home now, Drake being regressed and playing with stuffies while sitting on the floor of the living room.

Josh was just on the couch, watching Drake while finishing his homework.

"Joshie!! Pway wif me!" Drake said, putting one of his plushies in front of Josh's face.

Josh gently pushed away the plush back to Drake, and answered. "Not now, Drake. I'm doing my homework."

Drake persisted. "But I wanna pway!!"

"Well, I need to get this done so I don't fail, I think you should do your homework too, I'll help you in fact." Josh suggested.

"No! I don't wanna!" Drake yelled.

Josh went into Drake's backpack and pulled out the homework packet that was assigned to him. "Well, I'm not letting you fail, so let's get started."

~

After their homework was completed, Drake was happy.

"Yay! Now you can pway wif me!!" He declared.

Josh chuckled but agreed. "Yeah, let's play."

Drake went to grab plushies that he left on the floor, gave some to Josh and the two began to play with them.

A few minutes later, Drake said. "Joshie, I'm hungwy. I want cupcakes!"

"Well, Drake. You can't just only eat cupcakes, you need to eat healthy too." Josh explained, he knew Drake was always just snacking on junk food, so much that he was wondering if he ate that more than actual meals, so he was going to make sure he was also gonna eat something with nutrition.

"But I want a cupcake!!" Drake demanded.

"How about you eat an actual lunch and a cupcake after?" Josh suggested.

"No! Just a cupcake!" Drake yelled.

"Well you can't have just a cupcake cause you need to eat healthy too." Josh explained.

Drake crossed his arms and pouted, yet agreed. "Ok, fine."

They then both went into the kitchen, Josh began preparing lunch for the two.

It was just some re heated dinner from the night before, some meatballs and peas.

He put each plate in the microwave for about a minute and a half each and brought them to the table.

As soon as Drake saw the peas, his face began to show disgust as he then went. "Ew! I don't wanna eat dat!"

Josh spoke. "Drake, you have to, they're good for you."

"No!" Drake shouted, kicking his feet under the table.

Josh tried convincing Drake. "You'll grow big and strong."

Drake didn't give up expressing his distain for the greens. "I don't want dem!"

"Well Drake." Josh began. "If you don't eat them, you won't get the cupcake."

Drake gasped. "No!"

Josh nodded his head. "Yes, only good boys who eat their vegetables get to have dessert."

Drake contemplated in his mind before deciding to give in and eat the veggies. "Okie, I gonna eat dem den."

Josh smiled. "Good boy."

~

After lunch, and Drake's dessert, were done, Drake said. "Joshie! I wanna dwaw!"

"Sure thing, let me go get you some paper and crayons."

A few moments later, Josh came back with the two items, and put them on the coffee table in the living room.

Drake began drawing a picture.

"What are you drawing, sweetie?" Josh asked.

Drake then shushed him before saying. "Is a supwise!"

Josh smiled. "Ok then."

A few minutes later and Drake was done with his picture. "Oki! Wook now!" Drake said, showing Josh the drawing.

The drawing was of Drake and Josh playing together at a playground.

Josh was so happy to see this. He also thought that maybe sometime he should actually take Drake to a park, just not now though.

"Great work!" Josh praised.

Drake smiled.

Cut this short cause I'm lazy lol

Also if anyone ever has ideas for plots, drop them down below in the comments

And as always

TBC