_____________

3rd person POV

At Jeon industry

Felix entered The CEO' office along with the doctor . He was looking so awful with tears stained face and he was continually biting his lips in nervousness and worry .

The moment Jung kook saw the doctor , he stepped a side to let the doctor check his brother . He was trying to sound normal but the worry was clearly visible in his face and eyes that can't lie .

Tae held his hands and gave him a little smile to comfort him in which he returned and pecked his forehead softly while waiting for the doctor to finish checking Hyunjin .

Felix : *hic* *hic* (╯︵╰,) .

Kook sighed and approached Felix then brought him in his embrace . it was like Felix was waiting for this hug from along time . His tears rolled down his cheeks like river . he was crying like a little baby in Kook's chest while kook was caressing his hair with one hand while the other was patting and  rubbing his fragile back .

*sound of The Dr' bag clicks*

Dr : Mr . Min , don't worry . He'll wake up soon . He just need to rest for awhile . gave him some vitamins and he'll be alright but ...

Kook : but what ?!

Dr : I suggest that he need his psychologist again... He went through some traumatic events thats why he got the panick attack suddenly ! .... I'm sure that the trauma is still hunting him !

Felix in mind : " Psychologist ?! And what does he means by again ?!! .... What trauma ?! "

Kook : I understand , I'll call dad and inform him . Thanks doctor . I really appreciate that you come here this fast .

Dr : It's my duty , Mr.Min but like I said to you He should talk with his psychologist . The sooner , the better .

Jung kook : sure ! *shaking hands * Thank you again .

Dr *softly* : No mention . Excuse me then.

Kook : * lead him outside and gave him his fee then come back in again  *

Jung kook noticed How Felix was hesitatingly looking at Hyunjin like there is something he wants to do but can't with their presence .

Kook : Tae , Didn't you say you want to meet Woo young * signaling him to play along *?!

Tae : *confusedly*  what ?! Oh , yeah ! I said that.

Kook : come then I'll take you to him ... Felix , Take care of Hyunjin till I come back , sweetie *patting his head * . 

Felix : y-yes , s-sir ~ .

Tae *whispering* : what's going on ?!

Kook *whispers back while grabbing his arm gently and pulling him out * : I'll tell you later .

Taekook : *left*

Felix bit his lips to suppress a sob from coming out then he approached Hyunjin's laying body and sat on his knees besides of his face . He wiped his tears and hesitatingly placed his hand on Hyunjin's hand and when Hyunjin didn't do anything , he intertwined their hands together while his tears were falling down .

Felix *low full of emotions tone * : I ..  I d-dunno w-what h-happened t-this d-day b-but n..n-now I ..I a-am s-sure the c..c-changes in y-your p..per..personality and b-behavior was b-because so..som..something y-you w-wanted to h-hide f-from me ... *hurtfully* ...The in..insults , T-the bad h-harsh w...words a-and the c-coldness y-you sho..showed  me r-really h-hurted m-me b-badly *hic* . I...I  t-thought t-that I d..did s-something w-wrong t-thats w-why y...yo..you're g-giving m-me this p-pain *sob* but.. but n-now I r-re-realized that I was w-wrong , y-you d..didn't in..intended to j-just give m-me p-pain *sniffles* but y-you w..wa..wanted to m-make me h-hate you . yo..you know what ... E-even if I t-tried to hate y-you , m-my heart won't a-allow me 🥺 . it...it w-was li..like a-all the r-roads lead m-me to y-you *hic* . E-every tear I l-let out w-wasn't just be..be..b-because of p-pain b-but .. L-longing . Yaa ... *sniffles*I l-long fo..for you , the on-one w-who was pr..protecting m-me from the h-barsh world . the o-one who al-always w-warmly em...em..e-embraced m-me in his arms *hic* ... I m-miss you . I do-don't care w...wh-what h-happened e-even if you killed someone , I'll f-forgive y-you for ev..everything j-just re..ret..return m-my Hyunjin b-back *hic* ... *sob*😭😭╥﹏╥ .

Felix felt a hand on his head . He flinched and raised his head with teary puppy like eyes while wiping his running nose with his sleeve and sniffling cutely .

Felix *happily * : you wake up !! *smile through his tears *

Hunjin * weakly smiles *: *nodding his head with slightly opened eyes * mhm . w-water .

Felix : * hurriedly * w-water ? You need water . *ran to Kook's desk and brought a glass of water then helped Hyunjin to half sit to be comfortable then gave him the glass * * sincerely * Here , d-drink .

Hyunjin kept on staring at Felix like he wanted to say something but was hesitated .

Felix noticed his stares . He thought that Hyunjin doesn't want him near him  .

Felix *sadly*: I .. I'll in-inform s..sir t-that y-you w..wake u-up *was about to leave but *

Hyunjin : * holding his hand * Stay  !

Hyunjin pulled Felix on his lap and rested his head on his chest while closing his eyes . A heavy sigh left his mouth . He has a lot of emotions kept insides of him but he couldn't express none of them . He wanted Felix besides of him even if for just a while

Felix : *shocked wide eyes*  B...b-but ...

Hyunjin *Weakly whispers*  : Plz , for awhile ~ 

Felix : *heart beating so fast *  O-okay ~

Felix hesitatingly placed a hand above Hyun's head . When Hyunjin didn't react , he started stroking his silky long blonde hair gently and softly .

Hyunjin melted in his touch and started rubbing his face Against his chest finding warmth and peace that he missed and longed for god knows how many times from this unforgettable night .

Hyunjin in mind : "I want to tell you everything but ... It's hard . I'm afraid you'll feel ashamed of me ... I did all of that to keep you away from someone like me !!... I'm longing for your every soft innocent touches ... I'm longing you !

You said aid you'll forgive me even if I killed someone na !... It's easy to say than do ...  but will you do when you found out that I'm a MURDER !! ...  "

To be continued 💜
________

Next part will be up tomorrow 💜🤗 ... stay tuned 💜🥰

Tell me your thoughts in the comments 💜ヽ(*´з`*)ノ...

If you like it , don't forget to comment and vote 🥰💜💜

Take Care of yourself and health ... Keep on waiting for BTS ✊🏻(งᵒ̌皿ᵒ̌)💜

love you all 💜💜