3 weeks old

The city traffic had delayed Jeonghan's arrival at his sweet home, an adorable house almost on the outskirts of the city, located in a quiet neighborhood, he looked at that construction that he had designed on the eve of his wedding with Jisoo, his beloved Jisoo, his adorable husband whom he met in his college days.

The nostalgia invaded him when he was remembering the beginnings of his romance with the beautiful design student.

2017, October 5th, Yonsei University 

Joshua carried almost a dozen rolls of fabric in his hands, taking care not to let any of them fall to the floor. Jeonghan, who happened to pass by the Design building, observed how that young brown-haired man with a slender figure seemed to be juggling the objects he was carrying in his arms.

As if it were a magnetic attraction, Jeonghan ran towards the stranger offering his help. A scent of cookies filled his nostrils, making him unconsciously sigh, while he lost himself in the features of who should be an omega.

Eyes similar to those of a deer, a delicate nose, lips similar to the petals of a rose and honey-colored hair that fell delicately on his forehead highlighting the beauty of the stranger, the pretty young man's lips curved, hiding his eyes in two crescent moons that they inertialy made Jeonghan smile when he accepted his offer.

From that moment on, the alpha with angelic features knew that every afternoon he would go pick up Joshua, the name of the design student, to take him to his home, in addition to spending lunches with the younger and showering him with attention and pampering.

For Jisoo, adding two and two was not difficult, it was more than obvious that their connection went beyond friendship, Jeonghan not only took him home but also looked for him to go to university together, he listened attentively to his stories, he memorized the smallest detail about him, and even when he spent hours hidden in his study forgetting to eat dinner, the coffee-scented alpha accompanied him with a bag of food that he had ordered to take care of the omega's health.

Jeonghan's personality was somewhat enigmatic for Jisoo at first because very few were close to Yoon Jeonghan, or rather many felt intimidated by his aura, seeing him as someone manipulative and calculating, someone cold who was not afraid to do what was necessary to get its objective. The surname Yoon had its own reputation and knowing that Jeonghan would be the next CEO of the important transnational Y.J Corp. caused terror in many to know that with the snap of his fingers Jeonghan could eliminate them from the map, the alpha was aware of his reputation and was not a saint, he was partly amused by that image, not so far from the reality that many had created for him by not having many friends or a questionable love history. Very few omegas, betas and even alphas dared to invite Yoon who politely rejected them, he did not want to have a romance for the sake of having one, he was a man of about twenty-two years old to be playing at being the heartthrob, so he preferred to wait for his mate.

His ruts began to be more intense as soon as he met Jisoo, something had triggered that caramel-skinned omega in him, a few times he almost lost control, wanting to go look for the younger, but luckily he restrained himself as soon as he heard the voice of the omega on the other end of the phone line as soon as the American called him.

As soon as he left his room with his energy completely drained, Jeonghan was greeted by Jisoo's worried face, receiving within seconds a message from his parents who suggested with mischievous emojis that he can't dare to let the omega go, the blush was reaching the ears of the alpha and Joshua could smile tenderly remembering how the Yoons had declared that their house was his too, and that they were happy that their son had such a beautiful and educated "boyfriend", the omega did not have the courage to refute the statements of the Yoon couple who seemed to explode with excitement at seeing an omega outside of Jeonghan's circle of childhood friends visit him for the first time.