•30•

Eliza was at the Straykids practice room watching them go through the songs on the concert setlist one by one . It had been a few hours already and they were still going on correcting even the tiniest of mistakes they could find.

And while Eliza being a performer herself could understand what was going through their head upto a limit. She couldn't help the worry that grew inside her at the thought of these boys over exerting themselves.

So it came with great relief when the boys finally decided to take a break and Felix immediately ran forward and fell into her lap with a tired but playful smile on his face.

Eli: yah! you sweaty cat.

Fel: You don't mind me being sweaty when you eye fuck me during practice or performances but when I come near you you are complaining ?

Eli: Shut up.

Fel: make me kitten.

Lk: please don't there are single people here you know ?

Sm: and some of us still miss our soulmates . So please don't.

Eli: you're soulmate is literally just 3 rooms away. Go get her or something.

Fel: ignore his comments.

Sm: I can hear you .

Eli: we know.

Fel: ahh anyway let's discuss the stuff for our pair dance . First of all the song we thought of was 'Me Like Yuh'

Eli: hmm the Jay Park song right ?. that's actually a good choice.

Fel: So after the short break is over me and you will begin learning the choreography with the instructor

Eli: hm ok.

Eliza had unconsciously started running her hands through her soulmate's hair and still continued it after noticing that she was doing it.

But when she saw that he was starting to drift off into sleep she stopped cause as much as she wanted to let him sleep he still had practice and also sleeping at this time could mess up his sleeping schedule seeing how he had already woken up late today.

This action or more like  stopping of the action from Eliza had Felix whining.

El: You have practice we can't have you asleep right now . Go wash you face and come. Then we can get started with our dance.

Fel: fine *pouts*

Eli: cute...

Js: if you both are done being so sickeningly annoying, Felix go wash you face.

Fel: ok ok I'm going.

Once Felix was back from washing his face they the choreographer showed them the video of the choreography the team had prepared for the two . And with the help of the instructor they started learning it . It didn't look that complicated which both of them were thankful for given the short time period to learn it and perfect the choreography.

Once learning of the first section was over the rest of the Skz was told to get back to practicing and Felix went back to practice with his members while Eliza wandered out searching for an empty practice room to continue working on her individual choreography sections.

This pattern went on for the next hours till SKZ's schedule ended and it was time to head home