•23•

English: slanded
Normal: Korean
_______________________________

Felix had told her to wear something casual but to pack a formal outfit , An outfit to change into and PJs since they were coming back the next day. Hearing this information the 3 who had took Eliza out took over the duty of packing her bag and Eliza just agreed seeing it was less work for her.

By 5:30 the two were done and ready to leave so Eliza made them both coffee and they each grabbed a granola bar since it was still early and they were going to stop for breakfast later anyway.

_______________________________

Eliza's outfit 👆

_______________________________

Eli: so what's our first destination?

Fel: first is **** park , since it's still early there won't be anyone there really. And it had some really beautiful photo spots. After that it's breakfast.

Eli: ok sounds good.

Fel: did I do something wrong ?

Eli: huh ? Why are you asking me all of a sudden?

Fel: see I noticed the shift in your mood this morning in the bathroom. And while you mood did get bet by now. It hasn't completely gone back to your usual happy mood. Your still a bit upset.

Eli: what gave you the impression I'm still mad?

Fel: your doing that thing were your talking in a forcefully casual but dry manner . Like your trying to sound casual for the sake of not wanting to argue.

Naeun's and Min Ji's advice from the previous evening came to her mind and Eliza decided it's best to get the talk out of the way before their trip properly begins.

Eli: um ok. So there is something I wanted to talk to you about. well I didn't want to but the eonnies told it's necessary to talk with you about.

Fel: oh ? Is it about something I did. Did I do something that made you sad or uncomfortable?

Eli: it's not completely what you did . It's more about how I'm taking your words and also about what you didn't do .

Fel: what do you mean ?

Eli: your being way too careful around me . Like you always ends up leaving or stopping yourself from saying something and the explanation will be that you dont want me to be uncomfortable. I know it's not your intention ,but certain things you say makes me feel like our age gap is causing a problem for you. Like you aren't completely being yourself. Sometimes it feels like......  like your treating me like a child.

Fel: oh... I'm so sorry Izzy. It was never my intention to make you feel like our age gap is bothering me. I just I thought I'll make you uncomfortable if I end up being too frank with my words . I'm a the kind of person to let my intrusive thoughts come out , but with the members they knew it already and chose to be with me after knowing that . But I didn't know how you would react. I was worried you will think it's too early ......  for words like that. And I was so caught up in not doing or saying something too early that, I ended up making you upset which was the opposite of what I wanted.

Eliza could see where Felix was coming from and she knew a majority of this problem was the way she understood or interpreted stuff .

Eli: I can understand that. But you should realise we are soulmates for a reason. I'm really frank and not at all shy when it comes to stuff like these and I love skin ship just as much as you do and maybe even more. Truth is , I'm embarassed to admit this but I wanted things to be too early. I wanted you to talk like that. I wanted you to speak you mind let your intrusive thoughts spill out. I wanted to know how I effected you.

Fel: ya I have realised something about you it's about how you depend on words and actions mainly words to feel validated. silent gestures don't work really well with you. But surprisingly you can understand it when someone do it to other's. But with yourself you require obvious actions and words to believe things.

Eli: exactly. If it's silent gestures I have a hard time believing that is what the other person wants to convey. Cause well , um just cause I have trouble believing.

Fel: you have trouble believing you can be loved. That people could do something nice for you. And I know this stems from your childhood issues. So again sorry I'll try to stop holding myself back..... But..... Don't come complaining when I'm too frank and flirty with you.

Eli: never

And like that the mood was back to being happy between the two and right on time too as they reached their first destination just after their talk was over.