•21•

Once the gift giving and dinner was over Min Ji suggested drinking to end the night since Eliza was finally legally allowed to drink. But they quickly assured her it's fine if she don't want to. So she settled in just wine tonight but said she wanted to try other forms alcohol but just not that night.

So one by one each glass was poured with Naeun , Felix and Eliza taking wine while the other's opting for soju or beer. Changbin was passing around the drinks and had reached Alexis when she spoke up

Ale: guys no need I'm not drinking tonight.

Chn: huh Why ? you never say no to drinks. You always atleast try a sip.

Nik: are you sure. Obviously we are not forcing you. It's just weird that's all.

Ale: nah I don't want it. I gotta be careful.

This sentence earned her confused looks from everyone.

Chn: what do you mean careful Lexi? Are you alright are sick. Are you hiding something from me ? You know you can tell me anything right. I want to be informed if something's wrong.

Ale: um I'm fine. It's nothing wrong . But we'll ahh I was looking for a better time to tell you all. But I have an announcement.

Suddenly everyone turned their complete focus to Alexis sensing something serious is about to be said.

Ale: we have some one new coming soon.

Mj: wait . Really?

Eli: Omg don't tell me .. you're?

Fel: what's happening?

Chn: Um wait. Lexi is this about what I'm thinking..

Ale: I hope so cause I'm pregnant.

Suddenly Alexis was trapped in a  hug by chan who looked like he was on the verge of tears. Refusing to let her go until he was down from the high of recieving such a news. Once they separated she was again hugged by the girl who all congratulated her. And finally one by one the boys also expressed their congratulations.

Eli: how far along are you ?

Ale: Surprisingly I'm around 3 months along. It's weird how I took so long to realise.

Eli: yay.. so a baby in around 6 months.

Ale: I don't want to ruin the mood. But...

Chn: what's it ?

Ale: Chan you know this already. But my mom's side family have a history of high risk pregnancy. So I'm like really scared .

Suddenly the mood was down again some of the girls knew about this little detail but just like chan most had forgot about it. So being reminded about it made them all scared for their dear oldest sister

Eli: guys let's not focus on that. Let's makes sure Lexi is well taken care of and provide her with everything that could help lessen the risk. And let's be positive.

Fel: damn. How are you so wise no I meant so calm and mature .

Eli: something's in life teaches you alot of things.

Eliza's words filled them with a new determination . They were going to make sure Alexis and the baby both will be safe and happy with them.