•10•

English: normal
Korean: slanded
_______________________________

All the other girls had arrived and were now seated in the living room along with the others.

Chn: so now that we all are here . How about all the girls introduce themselves before we bombard Eliza here with questions

Ale: sounds appropriate so I'll start. I'm Alexis, I'm 25 years old and works at a nail salon. I'm Chan's soulmate. And I know it must be obvious from my accent but I'm an Aussie too .

Niko: so I'm next. I'm Niko , I'm changbin's soulmate I'm the same age as him and Lexi. I work as a florist at a near by flower shop

Nae: Hiii... I'm Naeun,  I'm 21 years old. I'm Jisung's soulmate. And I recently graduated from Seoul National University with a major in literature.

Ryu: hi I'm .

Eli: Shin Ryujin!!

Ryu: yup I'm Ryujin are you a midzy ?

Eli: I don't mean to upset you but no. I'm not a midzy. But I do listen to itzy songs. It's just that I don't keep up with other stuff surrounding your group.

Ryu: oh that's fine. You liking our music is more than enough. Do you have fav or ?

Eli: I'm talking to her

Ryu: me ?

Eli: actually you and yeji.

Ryu: woah I'm honoured. Anyway I'm seungmin's soulmate

Yu: and lastly I'm Yuri. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently in Gyerim women's College. My major is zoology. I'm Jeongin's soulmate.

Eli: um what about Minho and Hyunjin?

Lk: I haven't found mine yet .

Hj: my soulmate is Min Ji and she is away on a trip. So you can meet her tomorrow.

Chn: by the way Lexi, Niko and Yuri lives here with their soulmates. While Min Ji , Naeun and Ryujin all stay at their own places. With Ryujin staying at her dorms obviously.

Eliza nodded at chan before looking at each of the girls trying to memorize their names . And after 5 minutes she spoke up.

Eli: so I'm Elizabeth Matthews, but please never call me Elizabeth unless in a legal matters . I prefer Eliza or Izzy which is sort of like a stage name or nickname of mine. I'm 18 years old . I recently finished my 12th grade and haven't thought about or joined any uni as of now. I'm a  dancer and was the vice captain of team India for this year's K-dance championship.

Seung : how did you and lix meet.

Felix looked at Eliza encouraging her to tell the story with felix translating it for the ones who's English weren't that good yet.

Hj: Felix don't forget about the coffees since you owe me .

Fel: I won't forget ok .

Yu: tell us something more about yourself.

Eli: more about me? Um well I was born and grew up in US till I was 9 when we shifted back to India. I got into k-pop when I was around 13 and the interest never went away. I developed a passion for dance around the same time. I'm a pretty sensitive and childish person but I do have my mature moments.

The next few questions were just silly ones like her skz bias and wreckers which she answer as Felix and Hyunchan respectively and another ones was about her favourite Skz song which she said it's often changes and that her current favourites were charmer and CIRCUS. And like that with more questions and chit chats their evening went on.