Thank You for Appearing in My Life.

Start from the beginning

Shivam felt even more aggrieved. It seemed that she did not understand what he was upset about.

Seeing that he was fine, Isha smiled and said, “Go to bed early. I’ll make a few work calls.”

“It’s already nine o’clock. Why are you so busy?” Shivam raised his wrist and looked at the time.

“Many companies have guessed that I’ll be terminating my contract with Queen Entertainment Company, so some have approached me to discuss about a contract. I have to reply to them.” Sitting on the sofa, Isha took out her phone.

Shivam sat down and asked, “Do you need my help?”

“That’s not necessary. I’ll be rejecting them. I just want to do it gently and politely. It’s not a big deal.”

“You won’t choose a new company?” Shivam asked.

She did not have a strong foundation, and neither did she have any experience setting up an agency of her own. Why would she not sign on to a company?

What was her plan for her career?

Isha smiled. “That’s right. I plan to take on short-term projects like walking on the runway or shooting commercials for brands. I don’t plan to take up any long-term projects for the time being.”

“Why?” Shivam immediately asked.

There was a hint of nervousness in his voice, as if she was ready to leave S Country and go back to the United States at any time.

Why? Isha suddenly thought of her illness.

When she was in the United States, the assistant doctor had personally told her that the treatment was having very little effect on her condition. There was no cure for her illness yet.

If she wanted to undergo chemotherapy, she would have to stay in the hospital for a long time. If she lost all her hair, she would not be able to do anything then. She might not even be able to survive.

Hence, she had given up long ago.

Of course, she would not choose to sign on to a new company now.

She just wanted to save more money for Abhay and GunGun.

This was the reason.

However, she would not tell Shivam or Abhay this. When the time came, they would naturally come to realize that suffering for a short while was better than prolonged pain.

She smiled, saying, “Because I want to make more money, enjoy life, and take up less responsibilities for the company. I’m tired, so I want to be lazy.”

Shivam found this reason acceptable.

He said in a low and tolerant voice, “You should rest more if you’re tired. Our family doesn’t lack money. We won’t treat you unfairly.”

“I’m relieved to know that you can support the kids. Thank you, Shivam,” Isha said with a bright smile.

“I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for bringing Abhay back.” ‘Thank you for being in my life.’

Isha quickly made a few phone calls and refused the offers from these companies.

These companies felt a little regretful, but since Isha did not have such plans in mind, they could only accept her choice.

Actually, Isha was also feeling a little regretful. Each of these companies had their own strengths, and she liked one of them very much.

Unfortunately, she did not have the ability to sign such a long contract.

Back in her room, Isha sorted out the work that Song had given her.

She took all the photos that were required.

ILan and Rudra’s remuneration had already been clearly stated in the contract. Some of the remuneration would be sent to Queen Entertainment Company, while the rest would be directly transferred to Isha’s account.

She did not need to take on any new jobs.

........

The next morning, she went straight to the company with the card that Mrs. Pratap had given her, intending to ask Song to cancel her contract.

When Isha arrived, Deepak happened to be sending Himanshi to the company.

When his car stopped, he saw Isha walking over. He subconsciously looked at her.

Isha had not driven today. Instead, she took the subway and walked over leisurely with her bag.

She was dressed casually in a white T-shirt, shorts, and sandals.

●●●●