9. The Night of Emotions

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY taelo_veskoo

Do vote and comment a lot 🥲💜

Let's step into the exciting journey of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook as their story continues to unfold. 😇

Welcome to the next captivating chapter of their extraordinary tale. 💞

💖💖

Amidst the lively celebrations, the wedding reception buzzed with laughter and chatter as guests mingled in small groups, enjoying the festive atmosphere. Taehyung found himself surrounded by his friends, Bogum and Yoongi, who were in a playful mood, ready to tease their friend.

Bogum nudged Taehyung with a mischievous grin. "Tae, what happened to that passionate kiss we were all waiting for?" He hinted at the earlier moment during the ceremony when Taehyung hadn't kissed Jungkook on the lips as expected.

Taehyung gave them a knowing look, understanding their teasing."But it felt passionate to me," he admitted, his thoughts drifting to the alluring mole just below Jungkook's lips and those captivating doe eyes he could lose himself in.

Yoongi chimed in, "Were you afraid you couldn't control yourself in front of everyone?" he teased further.

Taehyung's cheeks flushed slightly as he protested, "No, no, it's not like that! I just thought it might be a bit much for Jungkook in front of everyone."

Bogum and Yoongi exchanged amused looks before Bogum said, "Aww, look at our gentleman Tae, trying to be considerate

Bogum and Yoongi exchanged amused looks before Bogum said, "Aww, look at our gentleman Tae, trying to be considerate. Tell us the truth, is it because you're saving all the passion for the wedding night?"

Taehyung laughed nervously, realizing where the conversation was heading. "Guys, it's not about that."

Bogum continued to tease. "We know, Tae. People say gentlemen like you may seem calm and composed but once things get intimate, they unleash their passionate side, like a wild tiger!"

Yoongi nodded in mock sympathy. "Poor Jungkook, though. He looks so delicate and fragile. I hope he can handle your ferocious passion."

Taehyung widened his eyes but couldn't help laughing along with them, shaking his head. "You guys are ridiculous. I'll take care of everything. You guys don't need to worry."

They exchanged smirks and teasing glances, Bogum adding with a grin, "Oh, are you sure you'll take care of everything?"

Taehyung, playfully fed up with their teasing, nudged their elbows backward. "Alright, enough teasing for today, got it?"

As they quickly exclaimed, "Okay, okay, we're sorry!" the trio burst into laughter.

Meanwhile, Jungkook wandered towards the seashore, escaping the lively festivities behind him. He found himself alone with his thoughts, surrounded by the soothing sound of waves crashing gently against the shore.