5. The Decision

I sincerely apologize for the late updates. I'll try to give quicker updates from now on. Thank you for your patience and understanding! 😊

--------------------------- 

Let's step into the exciting journey of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook as their story continues to unfold. 😇

Welcome to the next captivating chapter of their extraordinary tale. 💞

💖💖

As Jungkook stepped out of his room after all the crying, the house felt strangely quiet compared to the earlier chaos of the morning. His eyes widened in surprise as he spotted Minho emerging from his parent's room, accompanied by a doctor. Shock gripped him at the unexpected sight.

The doctor explained, "Mr. Jeon had a severe panic attack. His stress levels were quite high, and I provided medication to help him. It's crucial to keep him calm. Make sure he uses the prescribed medicines, and I'll check on him tomorrow." Minho attentively absorbed the instructions.

Concerned about Mr. Jeon's well-being, the doctor inquired, "Was he under stress? He seems to be experiencing sleepless nights." Minho, attempting to reassure, responded, "No, doctor, everything seemed fine." However, the doctor continued, "He might not have shown it, but something is bothering him deep inside. The sudden anxiety led to this panic attack. Be cautious about his stress levels; it could pose a risk." Minho nodded in understanding, absorbing the gravity of the situation, and accompanied the doctor out.

The doctor's revelations and the unexpected turn of events left Jungkook bewildered.  

As Jungkook looked for Eunji, the scene that unfolded before him shook him to the core. Eunji, seated on the couch, was engulfed in tears. Wanting to offer comfort, Jungkook extended a hand, but Eunji slapped it away, moving backward.

Eunji's eyes, marked by tears, locked onto Jungkook's gaze, revealing a blend of frustration and sadness. "Why did you do this, Oppa? Does this make you happy?" she questioned, her voice quivering with emotion, accusing him of being the cause of their distress. 

Her words lingered in the air, heavy with both hurt and anger. Caught off guard, Jungkook, still processing the situation, struggled to find a response.

 Caught off guard, Jungkook, still processing the situation, struggled to find a response

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen. Eunji, I didn't want to cause trouble," Jungkook replied

Eunji, flooded with emotions, hugged Jungkook tightly, her tears soaking his shoulder. 

Amidst her sobs, she managed to articulate her fears and concerns, saying, "You know, Oppa, I've never seen Dad like that before. It was... it was terrifying. He couldn't breathe, and he was shaking. I didn't know what was happening. It felt like the world was falling apart. Mom and Minho Oppa caught him from falling. I don't want to see him like that."

Jungkook's expression softened, realizing the depth of Eunji's distress. Gently wiping away a tear from her cheek, he mirrored her concern. "Don't cry, Eunji. It's just a panic attack, nothing serious. We're here for him, and we won't let anything happen to Dad, okay?"