Chapter 4 : Ayanokoji making a portal to horikita house

A green portal appears in the room of Horikita and she is shocked because no this can't be real how can a portal appear in her room.

Portals were just science fiction

Portals were just science fiction. Humanity never reached that technological advancements yet for portals to exist so how was there a portal in here room. Why would a portal be in her room specifically? It just didn't make any sense to her.

Horikita doesn't believe this world is real this has to be a dream Horikita thought. Horikita does a couple of reality checks to see if she was dreaming or not because when she was younger she used to be a lucid dreamer.

Horikita tried putting her finger through her palm but that didn't work at all. Horikita tried to count her fingers and it was the same all 5 fingers. Horikita checked the time on her phone to see if anything was going to be different and weird but it remained the same. Horikita did one last reality check she plucked her nose to see if she was able to breathe but she wasn't able to breathe because she wasn't dreaming at all.

Horikita sees a leg walk out the portal and she eventually backs away because she doesn't know who or what could be behind that green portal. Ayanokoji appears out of the green portal which shocks Horikita completely. It didn't make sense how was Ayanokoji-kun able to come out of a portal it just defied the laws of physics.

Horikita had many questions in her mind because of this

PMAyanokoji walks up to Horikita and greets her with a handshake. Horikita also greets PMAyanokoji with a handshake the scene itself was kinda awkard. Ayanokoji was not surprised this was awkward because not only he just came into her house uninvited but he also came into her house through a portal which was not normal.

PMAyanokoji : Good Afternoon Horikita it's been a month since I last saw you ever since we grauduated from the advanced nurthuring highschool.

Horikita was still in shock that Ayanokoji came to her house in her room through a portal it seem like something out a sci-fi movie.

PMAyanokoji : Horikita you maybe wondering how I created a portal to your house but I assure one thing this is real this is not a dream or hallucination.