Chapter 5 : when Yagami returned to the white room, White room civil war

Yagami : As genius as I am I've never once been praised for my hardwork in the white-room I always had heard those cold words come out the mouth of the instructors 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was so much better than you'

Yagami was always compared to Kiyotaka Ayanokoji he didn't know why but the instructors would always compare him and Ayanokoji. Yagami and Ayanokoji were both part of different generations so it didn't make sense for the instructors to compare them both that's how Yagami felt. Yagami just wanted to make the instructors happy so he trained his butt off to reach to the level he is now but it still wasn't enough for them.

I never really knew why I wanted to kill Ayanokoji Kiyotaka so much actually the reason I wanted to kill him was simply because he was better than me. Everytime I did an acchoplishment I was always compared to him and I heard the same words over and over again 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was so much better than you.'

Yagami didn't know why the white room instructors wanted to compare him to Kiyotaka Ayanokoji so much, Maybe it was because he himself was the second best of the white-room. Now that I look back on it ever since I got expelled me trying to kill Ayanokoji Kiyotaka because he was better than me was stupid.

But the instructors comparison between me and him really got annoying everytime I would do an accomplishment they would always say the same words 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is so much better than you'. Deep down I knew Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was better than me he was the genius of adaptability and he was the very best of the beta curriculum of the 4th generation of the white room which is the hardest generation. I just wanted to be praised once for my hardwork.

I won't lie the constant comparison did drive me to partial insanity. I was still the second best. I guess the sad truth is everyone remembers the guy in first place while everyone else forgets the guy in second place.

Even despite me not being a natural genius like Ayanokoji Kiyotaka the genius of adaptability I was still the second best no one else in the white-room could compare to me im not saying this to be prideful im simply saying the truth yet those instructors in the white room were ungrateful.

Ever since I got expelled from the advanced nurthuring highschool one day ago I wanted to drop out of the white-room  to better myself mentally.  Because I knew I was not normal I really thought about it that I wanted to murder Ayanokoji Kiyotaka in cold blood just because he was better than and I got innocent people like the teachers hurt too and I nearly killed the teachers and other students. I realized my obbsession with Ayanokoji made me mentally unstable. I need mental help thats why I had to get out of the white room as fast as possible because I knew no one will help me.

I almost hurt my childhood friend Ichika Amasawa I knew her all my life in the white room in the 5th generation. Amasawa begged me not to go after Ayanokoji-Senpai because she was worried about my safety.