"Yeah, just a little" Marinette closed her locker, "The problem is Chloe. Everywhere I go in Paris, I feel trapped in my own miserable state"

"Her regime won't last for long," Adrien said confidently.

"And how would you know? No one here can predict the future" Marinette said.

"Perhaps not, but I got a wild card up my sleeve," Adrien said.

"You really don't give up on getting your ass kicked by her, do you?" Marinette said before heading to the cafeteria.

"Not one bit" Adrien goes to the cafeteria as well, going to Felix's table.

"Well, Aiden, you really wanna bite Kim's ass for hurting Marinette," Felix said.

"No, I just spoke to him severely and told him that Chloe was merely using him," Adrien said.

"Mmhmm. You could've bitten his ass to teach him a lesson" Felix said, still mad at Kim for what he did to Marinette.

"I kind of told him to think through what he did, caused more harm than fun," Adrien said.

"He better come to his senses to realize what a jerk he was to her," Felix said.

"His aura has no evilness. Just his dumb childish behavior" Adrien explained.

"Yep. Once he even used dry ice in the chemistry class" Felix said.

"That smoke stuff that isn't like fire but it feels colder like ice?" Adrien described.

"Exactly," Felix said.

"It didn't exist in my time. So far, I've seen how everyone walks around with those screen phones as in they are tranced" Adrien said.

"It helps their lives," Felix said.

"Okay then," Adrien said, looking over his shoulders to make sure that Chloe wasn't nearby.

"You care too much," Felix said.

"Mmmhmm?" Adrien shrugs.

"You do. You always like to kick ass or save everyone's ass" Felix said.

"I guess it's just in my nature," Adrien said.

"Yes. Clearly" Felix replied.

"Agh!" Adrien moved his hand away from the sunlight shining through the window, "Give me that....lotion thing"

Felix handed the sunscreen over, having disguised it as a skin cream.

"Much better" Adrien applied it on his face and hands.

"Anyways, lunch is over and since you don't have scheduled class, you need to lurk around," Felix said before heading to his next class.

"Of course" Adrien heads out.

He hears everyone talking about Ladybug and Claw Noir like a cute couple and a shipping name LadyClaw.

"Like that's ever going to happen" He just rolls his eyes.

If everyone is gonna go fan crazy about Claw Noir, then it's time he stepped into school for Paris to know more about him. So Adrien went into the boiler room, making sure no one saw him.

"You are totally gonna look like a fool," Plagg said.

"No, to let everyone see up close. Plagg, claws out" He transformed.

As the students were chatting about Ladybug and Claw Noir, they suddenly heard a loud meowing.

"It's Claw Noir!" Alya looks up.