Characters

CHARACTERS OF BLOOD MOON

BOOK ONE

🥀

NAME: Charlotte 'Charlie' Hansen-ClaireNICKNAMES: Charlie, Lottie (only by Joe, no one else)FAMILYKatie Hansen-Claire - MOTHERTucker Hansen - FATHERJoe Hansen - BROTHERFDR Foster- UNCLEDavina Claire - COUSINMikaelson - SECOND FAMILYCODENAME: FANGS...

NICKNAMES: Charlie, Lottie (only by Joe, no one else)
FAMILY
Katie Hansen-Claire - MOTHER
Tucker Hansen - FATHER
Joe Hansen - BROTHER
FDR Foster- UNCLE
Davina Claire - COUSIN
Mikaelson - SECOND FAMILY
CODENAME: FANGS
STATUS: ACTIVE
SPECIES: Heretic (vampire/ witch hybrid)
AGE: 23 (turned at the age of 17)

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

Charlie asked infamous Kol Mikaelson if he could turn her as she was a siphoner witch. When she was in New Orleans for work, taking down a Polish spy who was selling unregistered guns to criminals she ran into Kol. She saw him fighting someone and they were winning and she ran to them, siphoned all their magic, killing them.
Since then Kol has been best friends with her and they have been thick as thieves. She gets along with all his family members especially Nik as they bonded for the love of art. The Mikaelson's consider her family and are very protective of her, Rebekah is the most as she is closest in age. Charlie can rein Kol in when he is being crazy, despite her own crazy bloodlust/ murder tendencies.

Her parents are aware that she is a hybrid, getting the witch gene from her mother's side of the family, her younger brother Joe is slowly coming to his magical abilities. Their mother & father are not supernatural. As long as she has her enchanted bracelet and necklace on, and keeps a steady diet of blood and food she will not hurt anyone, unless she wants to that is.

She is Katie's daughter and the father is unknown, but Tucker doesn't care and considers her as his own.

She has been part of the CIA since she was 15, along side with her dad and uncle and is an asset to them (CIA).
She has numerous ranked kills. With her magic and heightened senses she is a tremendous hidden card for the CIA. They call her Fangs due to her vampire status, and is her Codename.

She is the favorite of Collin's (CIA Boss), and her handler is named Justin who is like an older brother to her.

She jokes and calls her dad and FDR her angels as her name is Charlie.

FACECLAIM - SELENA GOMEZ

———————————————————