Chapter 10 -Lost Memories-

Start from the beginning

Gopal: Watch out, Yaya!

    Yaya falls to the ground and faints because of the bullet.

Ying: On foot!

Astrid: Ying, Karin, you take Yaya to the hospital, we will take care of Adudu and Probe.

Ying and Karin go towards the hospital. Adudu grins with a knowing face and points his gun at Astrid.

Adudu: I see who has come, Boboiboy's older sister Astrid. Pleased to meet you.

Gopal: AAAAAAA, shame on you, you never speak so formally and properly while fighting with us...

Adudu: What the hell, should I ask you how to talk to who?!

Astrid: Shut up! Adudu, what are you doing here and what is that weapon?

Adudu: Before I say that, I want to ask you a question, Astrid, are you really not worried about your brother right now?

Astrid: W-Wait, did you do something to Boboiboy? I swear, if you even touch a hair on him, I will separate that square head of yours from your body!

Adudu: Well, calm down! We couldn't do anything to him, but if you want to know where he is now, you will give us Ochobot.

Fang: No way in life, you can't even ask us for this!

Adudu: Then you know, I will run away then.

Adudu turns around and just as he is about to tell Probe to leave, Astrid takes his gun from his hand, grabs Adudu's throat and lifts him into the air.

Astrid: Speak immediately or I'm serious, I won't pity you like Boboiboy and you'll never see the sky again. TALK! (He means I will blind you.)

Adudu: O-O-Okay, just put me down. I will tell.

Astrid released Adudu, and after coughing a few times, Adudu began to speak.

Adudu: Boboiboy went further into the depths of the jungle and there was a strange "silhouette" with him. They were talking about something but I didn't quite understand. From what I heard, they were talking about some kind of facts or something, and about a cave. Last I saw, the silhouette was circling around Boboiboy. So I didn't do anything to Boboiboy, he went to the forest himself!

Karin: Wait, did you follow Boboiboy?

    Flashback

Adudu: Ish, seriously that troublesome kid! And his sister came to us.

Probe: Calm down boss, we will definitely find a way to defeat them. Hey, is that Boboiboy over there?

Probe sees Boboiboy quickly running towards the forest. Adudu laughs slyly.

Adudu: That's it, let's quickly corner him and attack!

Probe: But wait a minute boss, why doesn't Boboiboy use Halilintar to run? Besides, you don't have the power meter?

    When Adudu looks carefully, he sees that Boboiboy is indeed not wearing his power watch and is confused.

Adudu: Hmmm, you are right. It's best to follow him and find out his purpose.

    The two follow Boboiboy into the forest and see Reverse.

Adudu: Uh what? What's that weird silhouette?

Probe: I don't know either, boss. It is not clear what they are talking about.

Adudu: Now let's go back. Why does this thing keep turning around.