𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏𝟎 Paintball☆

June 2023
𝑵arrators pov !

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

THE EXCITEMENT WAS contagious as everyone agreed to go to the paintball arena.

Everyone was currently in their rooms getting ready, the house was basically in chaos, seven so called 'adults' screaming and running everywhere looking for their stuff.

"Via! Did you take my curling iron?!" Sofi screamed from her room causing Trent to let out a slight giggle while getting up from her bed.

"It's literally right in front of you." Trent said holding up the curling iron and giving it to her.

"Oh okay, never mind!" Sofi screamed again.

"Stop screaming!" Trent said softly as he covered her mouth as a grin displayed on his face. "EW WHAT THE HELL?!WHY DID YOU LICK MY HAND?!"

"First of all you dont have a sister so you don't understand, second of all how else am i supposed to defend myself?"

"You're crazy."

"Thanks!"

"Yo gang, stop flirting and hurry up." Jobe said peeking from the doorway.

"We're not?!" The two said in unison.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

AFTER VIA FINISHED getting ready, she felt the need to grab a snack before leaving.

As the blonde made her way downstairs, her hair styled in a braid suiting her features.

She opened the fridge craving something sweet, like her favorite fruit, watermelon.

As she closed the fridge door she was met by someone standing right behind it, Jude.

"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me!" The blonde said holding her hands against her chest.

"Yeah well that was the goal." He said cockily.

The two were now going on night walks almost every night, it became like their little tradition, but they still acted like they hated each other in front of their friends just for shits and giggles.

"Soo you ready to get shot in the ass?" Via asked as she hopped on the counter.

"Why are you even aiming at my ass ?" He asked leaning against the cupboards and facing her.

"Oh shit yeah you're right, makes me sound like a pervert."

"that sounded so enthusiastic too, pervert." Jude said rolling his eyes.

"i am not a perv-" Via yelled, making Jude's hand cover her mouth immediately.

"Shut up! They're gonna hear yo- OH MY GOD WHY DID U LICK MY HAND?!"

"You're trying to silence me because im spreading the truth?! Women's rights exist you know!"

"Are you calling me sexist Silvia Reuben?!"