𝑴edia 𝑰nfo !

SILVIA REUBENsinger/actress

SILVIA REUBEN
singer/actress

BIRTHDAY BIRTH SIGN
April 26th 2004 Taurus

BIRTHPLACE AGE
Rabat, Morocco 19 years old

ABOUTVia Reuben, born on April 26th, 2004, is a multifaceted talent in the entertainment industry

ABOUT
Via Reuben, born on April 26th, 2004, is a multifaceted talent in the entertainment industry. At just 19 years old, she has already made waves as both an actress and a singer. Her passion for performance shines through in her roles on both the big and small screens, as well as in her music career. she has starred in many shows and movies including:

Barbie (2023): Via captivated audiences with her role in the beloved Barbie franchise, showcasing her versatility and charm.
Outer Banks (2020): In this popular teen drama series, Via demonstrated her acting chops in a compelling performance as Sarah cameron that left a lasting impression on viewers.
Knives Out Glass Onion (2022): Via's role in this critically acclaimed mystery film showcased her ability to inhabit complex characters with depth and nuance with whiskeys character
Top Boy (2019): Via's talent shone in this gritty drama series, where she delivered a memorable performance that captivated audiences.
Modern Family (2009-2020): Throughout its eleven-season run, Via made appearances in this beloved sitcom as Rose Dunphy , contributing her comedic timing and warmth to the ensemble cast.
BEFORE FAME
she gained recognition once she was casted for the role "Rose Dumphy" on the tv show "Modern Family".

FAMILY LIFE
As we all know Via reuben is related to twins Amir Reuben and Sofi Reuben, sharing a close bond with both. Amir, a successful Redbull driver along side Max Verstappen, has won various titles during his career. Sofi, a well known influencer and model, has been known for her energetic and relatable youtube videos and various fashion shows.
Via's parents are Naila Sadik and Alexander Reuben. Alexander Reuben, a brazillian film producer known for his biggest movie, The talented Mr. Ripley. As for Naila Sadik she is a moroccan stylist gaining her fame for working for various moroccan celebrities. The two have been openly supportive of their children and showing them unconditional love and support throughout their lives.
Off the screen, Via shares a close bond with the Bellingham family as they are known to be close family friends since childhood, being close Jobe Bellingham. She also shares a close friendship with footballer Trent Alexander- Arnold as they are known to be seen hanging out on the streets of liverpool. And not to forget her extremely close bond with OBX castmates Emily Scott and Alexis Xander, the three seem to be inseparable on set and off.

┏𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
HEY ITS LAY AGAIN! So i hope yall understand her life a bit better and if my writings a bit shit i apologize😭 me and english are NOT acquaintances 🫶🏻 but anyways i hope yall liked it😘

Inspo creds: -TRENTSLVR

(I hope you have a nice day/evening🫶🏻)