𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟕 Aquaintances☆

June 2023
𝑵arrators pov !

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

AS JUDE CLIMBED the stairs to his room, his mind buzzed with a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. The night walk on the beach with Via had left an indelible mark on his soul, and he couldn't shake the feeling of connection that had blossomed between them.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, Jude looked out the window, gazing at the moon hanging in the night sky. Its soft glow bathed the room, casting a gentle light that seemed to mirror the flickering thoughts dancing in his mind.

Unable to resist the pull of memories, Jude replayed the moments of their walk in his head. He recalled the way Via's eyes sparkled under the moonlight, her smile radiating warmth and authenticity. Her words, spoken with a touch of vulnerability, resonated deeply within him, awakening a sense of empathy he hadn't known existed.

But Jude remained clueless to the subtle shift in his own heart. He couldn't quite put his finger on the source of his restlessness, dismissing it as mere curiosity or intrigue. Little did he know that the night walk had sparked something within him, a quiet longing that whispered in the depths of his being.

As the night wore on, Jude tossed and turned in his bed, unable to find solace in sleep. Images of Via's face, her laughter, and the sound of her voice played on a loop in his mind. He found himself analyzing their conversation, dissecting every word and gesture, searching for hidden meanings that may or may not exist.

In the silence of his room, Jude acknowledged the significance of that night walk, and how it caused to look at the girl he thought he resented all his life in a different light.

As the first rays of sunlight peeked through the window, Jude finally surrendered to sleep, his mind still filled with thoughts of Via.

But his 3 minutes of rest wouldn't last long.

"Get up hoe." Emmy said storming into the room.

"Just five more minutes!" Jude said half asleep.

Causing Emmy to strip him from the warm covers wrapped around him, "what do you mean 5 minutes it's already half past two!"

"I don't consent to this, I need to get my beauty sleep!" Jude said rubbing his eyes and snatching back the covers.

"Beau- oh please stop the bullshit and get up"

"No. Go away." He said his face buried in his pillow and his arm extended out to flip her off.

"Shut up." Emmy said.

Jude pulled his face away from the pillow with a devious grin, "I don't shut up I grow up and when I see your face I thr-"

He said earning a well deserved smack on the neck by Emmy.

"Ow! That hurt" he retorted in pain.

"Yeah well no shit now get up!"

"No are you crazy?!"

Emmy groaned in defeat and stormed out the room, revealing Via standing by the door frame with her arms crossed over her chest, indicating that she probably watched the whole scene.