𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟒 Planes and forgotten suitcases ☆

June 2023
𝑽ia's pov !

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

WHEN I WAS little, i spent all my summers at the south of Portugal. It was the time of the year that we all looked up to the most.

And i can't put into words how much i love these 3 months of the year. I mean who doesn't like summer right?

As I sit here, my mind drifts back to those long, lazy summers at the summer house. The memories come flooding back, filling me with a sense of nostalgia and warmth. This place holds so much meaning to me, a haven where I spent countless summers surrounded by love and laughter.

I can still feel the sunshine on my face and the sand beneath me. We would spend hours outside at the beach, discovering hidden trails and secret hideouts. We would gather around the bonfire at night, sharing stories and roasting marshmallows. Oh, how I miss those simple joys.

Well, i felt kind of at ease knowing that im gonna be there in a few hours, i needed this right now more than ever.

"omg no no no no!" Emmy screeched out of nowhere.

"What's wrong?" I said flinching from her awfully loud voice.

"I FORGOT MY DAMN SUITCASE!"

"What- How the hell would you be able to do that?" Jobe intervened.

"SHUT UP RIGHT NOW WHAT DO I DO,"
She said almost crying. " THE PLANE IS TAKING OFF AT LIKE- 2HOURS"

"You need to calm down for a second" Alex instructed.

"DONT YOU DARE BRING TAYLOR SWIFT INTO THIS!"Emmy said which caused me to let out a giggle, followed by her staring into my soul.

"Look you can go back and grab it 2 hours is enough" Jude said, god i hate his voice.

"Yeah but who's gonna go with me i can't go alone!" Emmy sniffed.

"I'll go," i said trying to help "but we can't lift your suitcases alone they're too heavy." I added, Emmy was always known for overpacking, she literally packed three huge suitcases yesterday saying that 'she can't risk leaving something'.

"I mean, Amir is busy with the airport stuff, Jobe is a sloth," Emmy said "What the hell no im not?" Jobe defend himself "Sofi is no where in sight she said she's gonna go grab a coffee and its has been 30 minutes and she still isn't here, also Trent is with her sooo that leaves out..." Emmy continued directing her eyes at Jude.

God no, the least thing that i want right now is to be in a box with four wheels next to Jude.

"Hell no," i protested "i dont wanna go with him!"

"You literally have no choice dumb ass," Emmy said pulling me so we can start moving. "Ill die without my clothes"

She rushed over in front of me and Jude leaving us behind. "Come on what are you waiting for?" Jude said clicking his fingers at me.

"I hate you" i said genuinely, "you're so nice, aren't you?" he said sighing.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════