🥠) dream 001 。

──── · ·

🌟 april 10, 2024.

hello, everyone.

it's me again, after quite a long time .. i got busy with other duties in real life during the time i didn't open this wattpad account, but that didn't mean that i abandoned this.

during the time i was away, i still was focused on my journey, i listened to subliminals every so often while reading about people's manifestation experiences in order to motivate me, and at last, i also managed to finish my script and even have been contacted by my magical familiar through a dream.. though i didn't script for one, the familiar just came up to me and introduced themselves.

i simply am not that active in wattpad as much as i used to and i'm preoccupied with my responsibilities as a student, however i'll do my best to post some updates at least. i'm more active in a discord server for aspiring magical heroes though, and i've updated a lot there.

now that's out of the way, here are the results i've received:

☁️ • magical dreams - i've had dreams where i was in my magical form and have been on the DRs i wanted to go to, and one dream went as far as to say that i was summoned there.

☁️ • magical familiar - i already mentioned this earlier, but to recap, i now have a familiar whom i keep contact with every now and then. let's say.. i accidentally and unintentionally met them, because they were not in my script, and the other things about my magical girl concept remains a mystery to me, because i wanted it to be thrilling and to find things out on my own accord and discovery.

☁️ • magical villains - lately, my senses have been more keen when it comes to sensing the villains i scripted, i'll refer to them as apparitions because that's what they're called as in my concept.

i only finished scripting the magical system for my original concept and about my own magical capabilities, as well as some background information about the DRs i wanted to visit. aside from that, everything else will be up to my personal experiences and what i'll encounter. unlike other magical girls i've seen, i didn't put things like chapters or arcs for my concept.

thanks for viewing !!