Chapter 12

He's been looking for that lighter for days he still can't find it in the woods he feels hopeless of surviving, it's night now Pete walks into the office luacas slaps down the light switch Pete thinks nothing of it and leaves, he turns the lights back on just see see Willie standing in the other door way, he hides under the desk so it doesn't see him putting his mask on Lucas comes back out and Willie leaves thinking he's just like him, luacas sits there for a bit while he waits for the night to be over daisy is back with her loud screaming he shuts off a camera as quickly as he can before the sound attracts the other ones,she disappears before he can see where she went willies back, he gets his mask back on and he leaves, he checks his cameras again Minnie's back that husk of a mouse is moving closer to the office he uses to cam flash she moved back a room he did it till she was across the cabin, the banging was back but... it was different it sounded louder then usual and more like something was sticking to the metal vents and  being ripped back up off it, the thing fell down it was more melted and destroyed then before his face showed skull one of its ears were gone it looked like a swamp monster it's arms were melting to its stump of legs as they stretched trying to break loose finally its arms were able to move again it crawled towards Lucas he gets his flashlight and it screamed in pain once more as it crawled out of the room, he thought to himself "if it melted more shouldn't it had gotten to a heat source?" He brushed it off as things can be warped and melted, Lucas saw a long black thin mouse tail slither out of his office it was probably five feet long he didn't know what it was all he could point to was that giant amalgamation of a creature, it doesn't matter now Minnie's gonna get to the office soon, Lucas flashed the camera until she was far away for comfort.