Chapter 9

The sign was old and made of wood he didn't understand why Disney would put that sign up why need to have a sign stating that they abandoned the park? Lucas thought to himself he went back down to the basement again he brought a flashlight and looked around for a few minutes the old costumes and boxes full of merchandise creeped him out but he had to work there it was his only way of getting any money even if those things killed him he could atleast give his money and belongings to his family after looking for a bit he found a light switch he finally got to see the whole room the old water damaged dark red carpeted floors shelves full of boxes containing all sorts of things wires Disney Merchandise old posters souvenirs some were just empty some had screws and tools. Slumped over on the floor and some hanging up on racks were old costumes of Disney characters Mickey Minnie goofy chip and dale donald they're were shoes and gloves and some masks to the suit's sitting around the room they were all dirty they had clearly been there for years maybe even decades he found another small closet in the corner of the room he opened up the door and found a torn up Mickey suit its ears torn to shreds it was missing an eye with what looked like blood coming from the socket he knew it couldn't be blood it's tuxedo stained with dirt and more red bloody substance the suit stands up and looks at Lucas it shrieks in anger and begins to run at luacas he ran from it it was chasing him he tripped on an old costume mask the suit was getting closer to him he gets up and runs into an old room and slams the door he locks it he sit down on the floor to catch his breath after a few minutes he slowly and quietly opens the door he doesn't see that suit anymore he leaves the room thinking that it was safe suddenly the suit jumps out behind him and he runs to the old wooden stairs he runs up them as they almost collapsed underneath him the suit runs up the stairs then they suddenly collapse and it falls through them into a dark pit underneath the stairs Lucas hears it scream and shriek Lucas leaves the basement and slams the door shut.