Chapter 8

Daniel has shown Lucas that photo and he said that something isn't right why are those things trying to kill us?!?!  They have to be man made right? Lucas said I don't know but we need to get that door put on before they get out and into the real world they went to the boat and got the door hinges to it they started putting it in the doorway and screwed it in once they got it Daniel said that Lucas will need to go back down in the basement and try to find some wood planks to patch up some of the holes in the roof and walls Lucas said okay but why do those things only wake up in the nighttime? There's more costumes in the basement I don't think they are the same as the other ones they don't move Daniel said he doesn't know but it's almost time for Lucas's shift to start so Daniel went to his boat and went home Lucas went to the office and waited for it to reach midnight he decided to explore some and found a Mickey Mouse toy he picked it up and went to put it on his desk he left his office again and went to a room that said mascot prep 2 employees only he creaked open the door and went in he found a Minnie Mouse costume hanging on the ceiling it was motionless it was a husk of its former self Minnie the mouse it also had inverted colors it's mouth was wide and had teeth that were way too human looking they looked rotten and yellowed it's eyes were gouged out leaving empty sockets it's fur was matted and moldy and all inky like the other ones he noticed a sign on the wall it read abandoned by Disney.