Chapter 13 Confused

Allison, Dalia and I are currently standing in front of the Operating Room. Tahimik ang paligid at walang nagtatangkang magsalita. None of them dares to talk to me because the mood I have right now.

I am mad, pissed, annoyed, angry and worried at the same time. Halo halo ang emosyon na nararamdaman ko habang nakaabang at nakatitig sa pinto. Naghihintay sa Doctor na lalabas at sabihin samin kung ano na ang kalagayan ni Maliah.

"We'll be careful."

Damn it...

She was shot in her shoulder and stomach at the same time. May daplis rin sya sa kanyang braso at binti. Worst, she already lost too much blood before we came to her rescue. With her state right now, there's a huge possibility that she won't make it.. and I don't know what would I do if that happen.

Yes she did kill those bastards but what is the outcome? Her! Inside this fucking Operating Room, with her life on the line.

I am worried yet mad at her too. I can't believe she engage to the enemies without waiting for us to help. She's so reckless, hard headed, and selfish woman. Hindi manlang nya inisip ang mararamdaman namin kapag napahamak sya. I told her many time to stop being reckless but she won't listen. I clearly told her not to engage, to call us if needed. To be careful..
Why can't she follow a simple fucking instruction?

This one is the personality I hate the most with Maliah. Masyado syang kampante na kakayanin nya. She's not thinking about the damn possible risk or what danger she will face.

Napaka tigas ng ulo nya.

Mariin akong napapikit at napabuntong hininga.

They're taking longer.

Napamulat ako ng biglang tumunog ang cellphone ko. Kinuha ko ito sa bulsa at tiningnan ang caller.

It's Zendrix.

"Sagutin ko lang ito. Tawagin nyo ako kapag lumabas na yung doctor." Sabi ko dun sa dalawa bago lumayo at sagutin ang tawag.

[You left.]

"Hmm. I just went to check something. You were already sleeping so I didn't bother to wake you up."

[Dalia isn't here.]

"She's with me. Why are you awake? Did you get another nightmare?"

[Hmm hm.]

I wonder if it is about me again.

"Are you okay?"

[Yeah. When are you coming back?]

"I'll be back later."

"Young miss." Napalingon ako kay Dalia. "The doctor is out."

Tumango ako. "I need to go Drix. If you need something, you can tell Irish."

[Okay. Take care.]

"I will." I ended the call and follow Dalia to the O.R

"How is she doc?"

"She lost too much blood and her heart stop beating while we're operating, but she's a lucky one, she's out of danger as for now pero kailangan parin namin syang obserbahan."

"Thank you doc."

Thank god...

"Anyway, it was a gunshot wounds so we need to involve a police. I hope you understand."

This woman....

She's really a pain in the ass.

"Yes doc, we understand." Sabi dito ni Dalia.