Haley x fem!reader

Start from the beginning

"Don't be quiet... I want to hear you yell my name as I fuck you tonight." Haley mumbled, her voice husky.

My face flushed red but I nodded, staying quiet. Haley smirked lustfully as she leaned down and started kissing my jaw and neck, making me squirm slightly.

Haley's hands unbuttoned my shirt and quickly unbuckled my bra, wasting no time at all. Haley trailed her kiss from my neck to my collarbone to my chest, sometimes biting and giving some hickeys.

I softly moaned out, feeling my body heat up and start reacting to Haley's touches. Haley's hands worked at my pants, wasting no time in removing them and my underwear. She stopped for a moment to take off her shirt, keeping everything else on her on.

Haley's one hand fondled by one breast as she kissed me lustfully. Her tongue found its way into my mouth and she easily dominated as I squirmed and moaned.

Haley's free hand went down to my clit, rubbing circles with her thumb as she hastily inserted two fingers into me.

"Nng-! H-Haley~!"

My loud moans filled the room as she relentlessly fingered me, going fast and rough with every thrust of her fingers. Haley stopped kissing me and quickly started biting and sucking on the sensitive spot on my neck, making me moan again and arch my back.

"That's right. Who is your girlfriend? Who is the one fucking you and pleasuring you right now?" Haley whispered in my ear, her fingers seeming to continue picking up their pace before she adds a third finger.

"Haley!!" I moaned loudly once more, feeling myself get closer to the edge.

Suddenly Haley pulls her fingers out of me, making me whine.

"Don't whine, where is your strap you keep?" Haley spoke lowly, looking at me expectantly.

"Bedside t-table, bottom drawer towards the b-back..." I replied almost instantly, just craving more.

Haley nodded getting up and leaving me on the bed as she checked the drawer. As expected, there was the strap-on. Haley quickly grabbed it and took off her skirt before putting it on.

I try to sit up, but when she notices me moving she pushes me back down onto the bed.

"I didn't tell you to move, did I?"

I softly shake my head no, my face flushed red.

After Haley gets the strap on she quickly gets back on the bed and hovers over me. She aligns the tip of the strap with my entrance before, without warning, thrusts the entire strap into me. I let the loudest moan yet as I feel the entire strap go into me, my back arching.

Haley waits a moment for me to adjust to the entire thing inside me before she quickly and roughly thrusts inside of me.

"H-Holy shit-! N-Nng-!"

Haley smirks as she moves her hand down to rub my clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body.

"You gonna take this entire strap, no cumming until I say so." Haley whispered in my ear, moving lower to kiss, bite and mark my neck and chest more.

"You understand?" Haley questioned as she continued pumping the strap-on into me.

I nod my head quickly as I let out a loud, throaty moan.

It wasn't long before I got to my climax, but I stopped myself, letting Haley fuck me senseless for a while longer. After a while, Haley kept pumping into me as she leaned close to my ear.

"Good girl~ you can cum now."

I immediately orgasmed, letting out one last loud moan while doing so. Haley slowed down her thrusts, helping me ride out my orgasm.

-Third person Pov-

Y/n's body was covered in a coat of sweat, and now the smell of sex was in the air. Haley eventually stopped her thrusts and pull the strap out of Y/n, being careful while doing so knowing how sensitive she must've been. Haley quickly cleaned up, taking off and cleaning the strap and her sweaty self before coming back and cleaning Y/n too.

After she cleaned her up she went and grabbed a glass of water, setting it on the bedside table for Y/n. She carefully got into bed, pulling Y/n so she was laying in her lap before speaking.

"You aren't working tomorrow." Haley chuckled softly before speaking again.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

Haley looked down, noticing Y/n was asleep. Haley softly smiled and kissed Y/n's forhead before falling asleep as well.

-The next morning-

-Y/n Pov-

"Haley how many hickeys did you give me?!"

I stared into the mirror, looking at all the hickeys on my body that went from the underside of my jaw to my chest. Haley chuckled behind me, wrapping her arms around around my waist.

"I don't know, but now people will know you're taken."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day/evening/night!

-Ash/Percy