The drama show - Nayeon (Part 2)

"And, cut!" The director exclaimed, prompting Y/N to heave a sigh of relief as she exchanged a smile with Bona.

"You were splendid back there. I must admit, I hadn't anticipated such prowess from a newcomer in the realm of acting." Bona remarked, as they gracefully exited the scene and settled into the chairs awaiting them.

"Thank you. I, too, found myself pleasantly surprised by my own performance." Y/N replied with a light chuckle, taking a moment to hydrate with a sip of water.

It had been a week since they commenced filming, and to Y/N's surprise, the experience had unfolded with unexpected ease.

At times, she found herself engaged in amiable outings with Bona, whether it be a casual rendezvous at the café, sharing meals together, or taking leisurely strolls under the night sky.

Y/N had resolved that her feelings towards Nayeon had waned, their significance diminished. She no longer felt perturbed, even when confronted with the sight of Nayeon and her boyfriend exchanging affections before her; she simply regarded it as 'disgusting.'

"How about we indulge in a movie later at my residence?" Bona suggested with a warm smile, her gaze affectionately fixed upon Y/N, who paused mid-sip, her water bottle now closed. "Yeah, I would thoroughly enjoy that." Y/N replied eagerly.

Amidst the break, as the rest of the staff relaxed alongside the director, Y/N and Bona engaged in lively conversation.

With warm smiles directed at the cameraman capturing their interaction for the behind-the-scenes footage, Bona took the initiative, gently placing her hand beneath Y/N's chin.

"Hi, I'm Bona, and this is Y/N!" she announced cheerfully, her enthusiasm palpable.

Returning the gesture with a playful grin, Y/N joined in, introducing herself with a lively demeanor. "Hello, I'm Park Y/N! Delighted to be here!" she exclaimed, striking a pose that elicited a chuckle from the cameraman.

"Alright, everyone! Break time is over." the director's voice echoed, prompting Y/N and Bona to rise from their seats and make their way back to the set.

"And, action!" With those words, the director signaled the commencement of filming, instantly transforming Y/N and Bona into a professional demeanor as they delivered their lines with precision.

"Oh, Minjae. I didn't expect to find you here." Bona's character remarked, casting a glance at Y/N, who remained nonchalant, absorbed in her reading, her response a casual shrug of the shoulders.

Undeterred, Bona chuckled lightly and took a seat opposite Y/N, a smile adorning her face. "I didn't realize you were also a fan of Japanese literature."

Ignoring the attempt at conversation, Y/N's character coolly interjected, "What do you want, Hana."

"Nothing."

"Then leave."

"I'll pass." Bona's character persisted, unfazed.

Glancing briefly at Bona, who wore a wide smile, Y/N's character returned her attention to her book, maintaining her focus despite the interruption.

"You know, you would radiate even more beauty with a smile." Bona remarked, her gaze affectionate as she wore a bright grin.

"Smiling feels like an effort." Y/N retorted, unfazed by Bona's comment, engrossed in her reading.

"It can be, especially when there's no one to share it with." Bona replied, her eyes meeting Y/N's gaze, though the latter remained steadfastly focused on her book.

"I understand that sentiment, but I don't require anyone's company, so please, leave me be." Y/N uttered, turning a page without so much as a glance in Bona's direction.

The filming persisted for several hours before drawing to a close for the day.

"Ugh, I'm completely drained." Y/N murmured, massaging her shoulder as she walked alongside Bona, who chuckled sympathetically.

"I know, but with time, you'll grow accustomed to it, be it weeks or months." Bona reassured, her hand instinctively intertwining with Y/N's, though the latter seemed indifferent.

"Your fingers are rather long and robust." Bona observed, holding up their entwined hands for closer inspection.

"Are they? I hadn't noticed." Y/N replied, casting a brief glance at their hands.

———

"How about we indulge in watching our film?" Bona suggested, her smile radiant as she looked at Y/N, who approached with a bowl of popcorn in hand.

"That sounds perfect." Y/N replied, settling down beside Bona on the couch.

Bona quickly located their film titled 'Smile', where Y/N portrayed Minjae and Bona depicted Hana.

As the two eagerly watched, laughter filled the room, particularly at the scene where Bona's character tumbled onto her bed, her hair in disarray.

It marked a truly remarkable beginning for Y/N, finding not just success in her debut film but also a cherished friendship.

———

They were currently enjoying a day off from filming, yet Y/N found herself grappling with boredom, with nothing to occupy her time.

Suddenly, Y/N rose from her seat, deciding to freshen up with a shower before selecting an outfit for the day.

She found herself drawn to a café she frequented during her relationship with Nayeon, a familiar yet distant memory.

Seated at an empty table after placing her order, Y/N couldn't help but feel a sense of renewal wash over her—a new beginning she was determined to embrace.

"Y/N?" A voice called out from behind, causing her to turn around and lock eyes with a brunette woman.

"Nayeon..." Y/N uttered, her surprise evident as she gazed at Nayeon with a mixture of emotions.

———

"How have you been?" Nayeon inquired, her gaze fixed on Y/N as the latter took a sip of her coffee.

"I've been doing quite well, actually." Y/N replied, setting down her cup on the table. "What prompts the question?"

Nayeon's breath caught in her throat as she met Y/N's gaze, finding it oddly familiar yet distant, reminiscent of their time together.

"Just curious, and I feel the need to address... our past." Nayeon muttered, avoiding Y/N's chilly stare.

"Pardon? Our past? I thought we'd already put that behind us months ago." Y/N retorted, her tone laced with venom, though it barely concealed the inner turmoil she felt.

"I understand, and I'm deeply sorry. I acted foolishly, believing my feelings for him were genuine. Yet, seeing you happy with Bona made me realize the depth of my mistake. Y/N, please, can we revisit our past? I ended things with him weeks ago." Nayeon pleaded, her lips trembling as Y/N's hand gently grasped her thigh.

"I'm unsure, Nayeon. I'm unsure." Y/N replied, her voice faltering. She was torn; Nayeon's betrayal had wounded her deeply, and she questioned her readiness to enter into a relationship again.

Internally, Y/N grappled with conflicting emotions. She realized she hadn't truly moved on; her feelings for Nayeon remained as potent as ever, and Bona had merely served as a temporary distraction.

* * *

Urghhhhh I love you Bona-ssiiiiiii!!!!!

Anyway, I'm updating the part 3 of this tomorrow ;))