Maybe in another life - Mina (G×G)

(January 8, 2024)

My heart aches.

The pain is palpable, coursing through every fiber of my being.

I yearn to numb the emotions, to shield myself from the overwhelming agony.

It's as if I'm suffocating under the weight of this relentless feeling.

You, so radiant and celestial, seemed to exist in a realm beyond my reach, while I lingered in the shadows.

Oh, how I long for your presence.

I crave your warmth, your comforting embrace.

Yet, reality is cruel, reminding me that you belong to another, someone who isn't me.

But still, the ache persists, a constant reminder of what could have been, what I so desperately wish for, but can never attain.

———
(January 17, 2024)

I made the conscious decision to disregard her presence, and as it turns out, my intuition was on point; she didn't even register my absence from her life.

In the bustling atmosphere of the cafeteria, my eyes inadvertently landed on her. She was accompanied by him, and the sight of her radiant smile was undeniable.

Despite the undeniable charm of her infectious grin, I found myself steadfast in my resolve not to succumb to the allure of love once more.

As I observed her from a distance, it became apparent that she remained oblivious to my gaze, lost in the moment with her companion.

Reflecting on the situation, I came to the realization that perhaps my perception of her lack of awareness was merely a product of my own assumptions.

Indeed, it dawned on me that I had been operating under the guise of assumption all along.
———
(January 26, 2024)

I met a girl named Nayeon, who happens to be the same age as me.

From the moment we met, I found her incredibly cute, and I feel like I'm beginning to move on from past experiences.

What struck me the most about her was her adorable bunny teeth, adding to her charm and making her even more endearing.

Over the course of a few days, we spent time together, and with each passing moment, I felt a sense of fulfillment and contentment.

It was as if she completed a missing piece within me, bringing joy and companionship into my life.

———
(February 1, 2024; 7:28PM)

It was a joyous occasion as we celebrated Jihyo's birthday, and both Nayeon and I were invited to her party.

As I entered the venue, my eyes immediately sought her out, only to find her still by his side.

Observing them together, it was evident how perfectly they complemented each other.

Despite my efforts to move on, seeing them together stirred up feelings of envy within me. I couldn't help but envy his ability to confidently ask her for a dance, to touch her, to engage in conversation with her.

In that moment, I found myself wishing I could trade places with him.

I longed for her to look at me with the same adoration and affection that she bestowed upon him.

(1:39AM)

After all the dancing and events that unfolded at Jihyo's birthday party, it was finally time to bid farewell and head home.

Nearly everyone in attendance had indulged in alcohol, yet I remained sober amidst the revelry.

Nayeon, too, found herself inebriated, and her sister offered to escort her home.

Unfortunately, my mode of transportation was limited to my motorbike, making it unsafe to transport Nayeon to their house in such a manner.

As I approached my motorbike, the silhouette of a girl and a boy kissing at the corner of the sidewalk caught my attention.

As I drew closer, their figures became clearer, and a pang of jealousy and longing washed over me.

Why did I have to witness this intimate moment between them?

Why did I have to feel this twinge of sadness and envy?

The realization hit me: she likes him, and I'm not him.

Fate seemed to be playing a cruel trick on me, stacking the odds against my favor.

Perhaps in another life, under different circumstances, I might have had a chance with her.

Maybe, just maybe, in an alternate reality, our paths would align, and our love story would unfold differently.

But for now, all I could do was accept the hand fate had dealt me and carry on with the knowledge that some things were simply beyond my control.

I cherished you, I admired you, and I deeply love you, Mina.

* * *

I know it's short and it's not contenting, but maybe I'll add a part 2? Or maybe up to part 4.

Also thank you for your votes guyyysssss

Love ya!!