Morning sickness and cravings - Jihyo (G×G!P)

Jihyo clutched the toilet seat, leaning over the bowl as nausea overtook her. Her throat burned, tears welling in her eyes, with Y/N standing behind her, offering gentle caresses.

"You feeling any better, babe?" Y/N's voice was soft, her hand soothingly tracing circles on Jihyo's back.

With a shake of her head, Jihyo remained in the grip of morning sickness, now in her third month of pregnancy.

"Don't worry, sweetheart." Y/N whispered, pressing a comforting kiss to Jihyo's shoulder.

"Now, what can I get for my wonderful wife?" Y/N asked, helping Jihyo to her feet and guiding her to rinse her mouth with water.

"I'm craving some mangoes." Jihyo whispered, a playful sparkle in her eyes, coaxing a smile from Y/N as they emerged from the cozy confines of the comfort room.

"Got it, my sweet." Y/N replied softly, their steps carrying them into the adjoining living room, where a luxurious couch beckoned them.

"And make sure they're fresh." Jihyo added, prompting Y/N to shoot her a curious glance, brow slightly furrowed.

"Consider it done. Hang tight here; holler if you need anything. Off I go to fetch your mangoes." Y/N assured, planting a tender kiss on Jihyo's forehead before rising, only to be detained by Jihyo's grasp on her wrist.

"Skip the market; I want you to pluck them straight from the mango tree." Jihyo declared, leaving Y/N puzzled yet intrigued.

"But, Hon. I'm not exactly skilled in tree-climbing." Y/N admitted after a moment of contemplative silence.

"Mhm, I didn't solicit your opinion. I simply desire my fresh, unripe mangoes posthaste." Jihyo countered, her demeanor shifting into a commanding tone that Y/N was still acclimating to.

With a resigned sigh, Y/N settled back onto the plush cushions of the couch, understanding that resistance was futile in the face of Jihyo's determined mood.

"Understood. How many would you like, my dear?" she inquired, fully aware that her ability to aid was limited to fulfilling her wife's wishes.

Though Y/N had grown accustomed to Jihyo's mood swings during her pregnancy, the abrupt shifts still caught her off guard at times.

"I'll take ten mangoes." Jihyo stated, reclining against the couch with folded arms, her demand unwavering.

———

"Yah! Y/N! Watch your step!" cried Y/N's mother, her eyes fixed anxiously on her daughter perched high upon the sturdy branches of the mango tree, her embrace tight around the rough bark.

"I'm being cautious, Mom!" Y/N retorted with a hint of exasperation, adjusting her position on the branch in preparation for plucking the unripe mangoes dangling above.

Driven by a sudden urge to fulfill Jihyo's craving, Y/N had hastened to her parents' home, knowing full well that their yard harbored a bountiful mango tree.

"Here it comes!" Y/N called out triumphantly, deftly plucking the first mango and tossing it towards the makeshift net held by her father and elder brother.

With each successive pluck, Y/N steadily amassed the ten mangoes coveted by Jihyo, even setting aside a few extra to share with her parents.

"Mind your step, dear!" Y/N's mother's voice rang out once more as Y/N cautiously descended from the lofty heights of the tree, her precious cargo safely cradled in her arms.

"Up I go!" Y/N exclaimed with a grin, planting her feet firmly on the ground after descending from the mango tree.

"Let me guess, Jihyo's got a craving again?" Y/N's brother quipped, ambling over to his sister who was brushing off her shirt.

"You know it. Can't go against the boss's orders unless you fancy getting a good thumping." Y/N replied, a playful glint dancing in her eyes as she shared the familiar marital banter with her older sibling.

"Goodness, that's probably why I'm still flying solo. No woman can handle this irresistible charm" he joked, puffing out his chest in mock arrogance.

"Admit it, bro, you're just too shy to make a move." Y/N teased, nudging him playfully.

"Me? Shy? Please, take a good look at yourself. You've got that same charming mug as me." he retorted with a chuckle, a twinkle of familial affection in his gaze.

"Let's agree to disagree. We both know Mom and Dad's good looks skipped a generation." Y/N quipped, sharing a laugh with her brother as they playfully bantered beneath the shade of the mango tree.

Y/N and her brother's playful banter was abruptly interrupted by the shrill ring of her phone, causing her to startle.

"I've got to take this." Y/N announced, deftly fishing her phone from her pocket as she moved to answer the call.

"Where the heck are you?! What's taking you so long? I swear, Kim Y/N, if I find out you're sneaking around with some other whore, I'll drag you to the nearest toilet and flush your face like a plumber!" Jihyo's voice erupted through the phone, sending a shiver down Y/N's spine.

"Geez, babe, calm down. I'm just at my parents' place grabbing a mango. I'll be back in a jiffy." Y/N reassured, her tone soothing and gentle, trying to pacify Jihyo's sudden outburst.

"It better be true!" Jihyo retorted before abruptly hanging up.

"Didn't realize Jihyo had such a fiery side." Y/N's brother remarked, eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Tell me about it. It's like she's a whole new person ever since she got pregnant." Y/N agreed, shaking her head in bemusement at the unexpected intensity of her wife's emotions.

———

Y/N dashed towards the door of their home, clutching the coveted mangoes that Jihyo had been craving with fervor.

Upon entering, Y/N swiftly secured the door before racing into the living room, where Jihyo awaited, reclined on the plush couch, her posture exuding an air of anticipation.

"I've returned with the freshest, unripe mangoes." Y/N announced breathlessly, carefully depositing the plastic-wrapped fruits onto the table.

"Come here." Jihyo beckoned abruptly, her voice a mixture of command and longing, prompting Y/N to obediently take a seat beside her on the couch.

"Cuddles." Jihyo murmured softly, her expression softening as she released her folded arms and uncrossed her legs, a faint pout adorning her lips.

"Of course!" Y/N exclaimed eagerly, enfolding Jihyo in a warm embrace, their bodies melding together in a tender moment of shared affection.

* * *

Good day everyone!

I hope you like this chapter :))