blind//shin soukoku//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi doesn't have the tiger ability but knows martial arts and is also blind.

Warning:

Short(868)
Nit canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi wasn't always blind, atsushi used to be able to see until the headmaster of orphanage decided cut atsushi eyes, which made atsushi blind and atsushi has no tiger ability so atsushi was now permanently blind. That didn't stop atsushi, atsushi was able to escape the orphanage, atsushi has a cloth that was covering atsushi eyes because there was a cut so no one knews he was blind. Atsushi slowly started to learn how to fight, it was hard a first but slowly atsushi got the hang of it.

Atsushi didn't have any job but one day, he heard about the agency and decided to apply there. "So, you're trained in martial arts?" Kunikida asked, atsushi just nodded, the agency member were curious about atsushi, atsushi was wearing a cloth on his eyes so they wondered how he could see but atsushi didn't tell them anything. After many questions, atsushi was hired and became a agency member. Atsushi obviously couldn't see so he couldn't do reports but atsushi could fight so the agency members didn't mind but the curiosity was killing them.

Even the port mafia member were curious about this, atsushi was basically a master in martial arts. "Holy shit, how the fuck!?" Chuuya yelled, atsushi could fight without using his eyes, it was basically a mystery and the port mafia was getting curious about this too. Sadly you can't keep a secret forever, the port mafia and agency were working together, both of the bosses decided to train their members together, which means, they were fighting each other.

Atsushi and akutagawa were fighting each other, it was going well at first but suddenly rashomon accidentally cut off the cloth so it felt to the ground, immediately everyone saw the cut on atsushi eyes, they were definitely surprised about this. "Where did my cloths go..?" Atsushi asked as he tried to feel around but there was nothing, kyouka immediately went to help atsushi. Akutagawa looked surprised as well but he also felt something else, it was love, he was falling in love with atsushi. "Thank you kyouka." Atsushi said with a soft smile, kyouka just smiled back but atsushi obviously couldn't see that.

"Atsushi.. you are blind!?" Dazai yelled out, atsushi just nod, it was now making a lot of sense now. "So, that's why you don't do work, you can't see.." Kunikida said out loud, it still didn't make sense on how atsushi got around without a cane. "Wait so how do you walk around so normally without a cane?" Tanizaki asked, mostly everyone was wondering that too. "I never alone, I always walked to the agency with kenji and kyouka, I also never go on missions alone so I just follow the voices." Atsushi explain, everyone was shocked, even mori was surprised but definitely impressed.

"Atsushi, from now on you will be accommodated for your disabilities." Fukuzawa said, atsushi just nodded, atsushi wasn't going to get kick out for this. "When did you learned martial arts?" Chuuya suddenly asked, chuuya was just curious about that. "I learned after losing my eyesight, it was hard at first but I got used to it." Atsushi explained with a nervous smile, everything was now making lot of sense and they finally know why. Soon training was resumed, akutagawa was in love though, he couldn't deny his feelings for atsushi.

It took a while for akutagawa to gain the confidence to confess, akutagawa didn't want to get rejected but atsushi also like akutagawa so he accepts akutagawa feelings. "I like you too.." Atsushi slowly said, akutagawa just looked a bit surprised but he was so happy to hear that, they immediately share a kiss. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Akutagawa asked, atsushi just nodded with a smile and immediately they kissed again. The agency member may have threaten akutagawa though, they were bit overprotective of atsushi. "Don't you dare hurt him." Kyouka said as she glare at akutagawa, akutagawa just nodded as he hold atsushi hand, atsushi decided to stay the night at akutagawa.

Soon akutagawa left with atsushi, they were holding arms as they walk. "my house is a bit big so you might get lost.." Akutagawa said, he just wants to warned his new boyfriend, atsushi just nodded, he understood. "Are you hungry?" Akutagawa asked, atsushi just shake his head, atsushi just wanted to cuddle with his new boyfriend. "I wanted to cuddle." Atsushi said, akutagawa just smiled, atsushi was so adorable. "Okays." Akutagawa said, soon they made it to his place and they got into something comfortable.

Atsushi was basically laying on akutagawa, atsushi was so happy and akutagawa was just holding atsushi. "I love you.." Atsushi said, atsushi really did love akutagawa and akutagawa really did love atsushi. "I love you too." Akutagawa said as he kisses atsushi forehead, atsushi just giggled and slowly atsushi may have falling asleep, it was just so comfortable and akutagawa didn't mind. Atsushi was happy and that all that really matters.

(😭I think it good, sorry it short)