𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Začít od začátku

     Frozenfang blinked sleepily up at her. "What is it?"

     "Lynxstar says you can become a full warrior of FrostClan! She just has to tell the Clan and make them agree. She says that's what she did with Tawnyflight before the Clan trusted her," Dovepaw explained happily. "This is what you wanted, right? Aren't you excited?"

     All signs of weariness vanished from Frozenfang's eyes. "Really? When?"

     "Today!" Dovepaw felt light. She cared for Frozenfang so much, and now the gray she-cat was finally getting what she came to FrostClan for.

     "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, come gather beneath the Snowrock!"

     Dovepaw's tail shot straight up. "Come on, Frozenfang! Get ready!"

     Frozenfang stepped down from her nest. Her legs wobbled before she steadied them and walked forward slowly. She followed Dovepaw and Badgertooth outside of the den and to the crowd of cats where FrostClan was gathering.

     Mousepaw was running towards Dovepaw. "What is this about? Do you know? There can't be another warrior ceremony already!"

     Dovepaw purred. "Technically, this is a warrior ceremony."

     Mousepaw gasped. "Technically? Who's getting their warrior name? Frozenfang? Is she getting her place in the Clan at last?" The white-and-brown apprentice's gaze slid past Dovepaw to Frozenfang.

     Frozenfang looked as happy as a kit outside of the nursery for the very first time. "Yes, yes, yes! Finally!"

     The Clan quieted down. Lynxstar was gazing around at them. "We have gathered here today to acknowledge a specific cat. Frozenfang, it is time for you to become a full warrior of FrostClan. But I would like to share some things with the Clan first."

     Frozenfang's tail was swishing back and forth impatiently.

     "Before any of you object to this decision, I wish to reason with you all.  Frozenfang is a perfectly delightful cat. And she is perfectly trustworthy. I'm sure she will prove herself to you all"—Lynxstar glanced at Frozenfang and fixed her with an unwavering stare—"or she will face the consequences."

     Frozenfang gulped. Dovepaw glanced at her. I'm sure she will meet Lynxstar's expectations. Otherwise I'm not sure what I'll think of her next. What if she ends up like Sparrowfeather? Or Tawnyflight or someone comes to me with more warnings like the one with Foxclaw?

     The Clan cats began to murmur and glance at Frozenfang. Dovepaw swept her gaze around the cats, ready to defend Frozenfang from the criticism that the cats were glaring at her.

     "Anyway, I would like Frozenfang to come up here. I would like to acknowledge her. She beckoned the dark gray she-cat forward and rested her blue eyes on her, then to the midday sky. "I, Lynxstar, leader of FrostClan, ask that the warriors of StarClan accept my choice of making this warrior a warrior or our Clan. Frozenfang, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

     Frozenfang glanced around at the cats around her, then puffed up her chest with dignity, her eyes shining with certainty. "I do, Lynxstar," she meowed bravely.

     "Then with the blessing from StarClan, I welcome you, Frozenfang, former warrior of MoonClan, to FrostClan. I believe that you will do well and prove your undying loyalty to me and all of your Clanmates." She rested her moonlight-white muzzle on Frozenfang's head and Frozenfang licked her shoulder gently in return.

     "Frozenfang! Frozenfang!" Only Dovepaw, Mousepaw, Foxclaw, Badgertooth, Hollyfern, and Gorseberry yowled her name into the sky. Dovepaw's heart began to sink before the other cats cautiously joined in. On top of the Snowrock, Frozenfang was gazing around at the Clan, looking proud.