The Festival ( Part 2)

Time drifts in just a day and now it's the second day of the 1 week school festival of St. Freya.

It was the usual, members of the student council doing their daily routine inspecting every class as part of the safety protocol.

Now Y/N is now at the 3rd year building roaming around.

Until he stopped and saw Kusakabe Misuzu's class, and read of what business they're doing.

Y/N: "Maid Cafe huh? Well i was craving for some coffee... I might as well check it out."

Entering the classroom he was greeted by the 3rd year valkyries dressed as maids.

3rd year Valkyrie: "Ah it's the vice-president. I see that you're doing a safety inspection."

Y/N: "Yes, I've been feeling out for a while now, and since i am here might as well get a beverage."

3rd year Valkyrie: "Understood, then please follow me to your table."

Y/N nods and followed the maid, once he has seated down, a menu is given to him.

"Then please raise your hand if you're ready to order... A maid will be there with you shortly."

Giving a courtesy bow, the maid left to tend other duties.

Noticing the decorative classroom, and how neatly and noble was prepared. That person shifted in his head.

Y/N: "As expected of Misuzu-senpai... She literally gave all these ideas and prepared them without a hitch."

Browsing at the menu, the drinks and snack he came upon made him paused. A  nostalgic smile formed at his lips.

Y/N: "Excuse me."

???: "Yes, for a moment!"

A maid then suddenly went to his table after raising his hand just like what earlier maid told him to.

Misuzu: "Y-Y/N! You're here?"

Surprised by the red haired omyouji, as the student council member almost got a heart attack from her reaction just as she saw him.

Y/N: "Misuzu-senpai... You look like you've seen a ghost."

Misuzu: "Obviously... Not knowing that Y/N is here at the table."

A sweat formed at you're forehead, you have no idea why she is this flustered.

Because back then, she is a strict and cold señior... Even during the crimson night, she is a fearless warrior, which had Y/N difficulty of talking to her.

Y/N: "Heh, and to think you'll be wearing that kind of clothing. I've never expected that Senpai is into this thing."

Teased by her junior. Misuzu turned back with a pout on her face.