New Friends

As class went over, the bell rang as that concludes Himeko's lessons.

Now all the valkyries just suddenly swarmed around Y/N.

Valkyrie student 1: "Hey how does it feel to enter the prestigious school that trains girls to fight Honkai."

Y/N: "Kind of bewildered. And it is an honour of attending this school, knowing that St. Freya became Co-Ed, i barely even managed to pass the entrance."
exam."

Lies... Not only he is a soldier of Schicksal, but a straight A student. Y/N just lied naturally as he breathes. Although he needs to.

Valkyrie student 2: "Hey Y/N from what school you came from?"

Y/N: "Oh, before i moved here. I was attending Fuyuki High, a Co-ed school."

He answered from another curious cat.

Valkyrie student 3: "And what made you move here to St. Freya?"

Now you paused knowing that your only reason you're going to say is very stupid. And that's the truth.

Y/N: "It's because it's close to my home." He scratched his cheek as the girls sighed. Knowing he isn't that kind of guy.

From the background the three girls also known as Squad V stared at the newcomer.

???: "I guess we should introduce ourselves to him as well." The black haired Japanese girl said.

???: "Do really have to Mei-senpai? He is a guy." Her best friend, the white haired girl pointed out.

Mei: "Kiana-chan... That's just being rude."

Kiana: "There is no way i am trusting a a guy like him. He may be a pervert."

???: "Kiana idiotka is being a totally missandryst."

Kiana: "Who are you calling idiot, Bratnya?"

Kiana turned to her other squadmate as the small russian girl with the usual cold face.

Mei then approached Y/N as the girls noticed and gave some space knowing she is an important in their class.

Mei: "Hello Y/N. My name is Raiden Mei. It's nice to meet you."

Y/N: "The pleasure is all mine Raiden-sama." Returning the greeting, the maiden was a bit flustered.

Mei: "Uhm. You can refer to me as Mei." She said not used of calling her with the family name.

Y/N: "Alright then... Mei-san."

Flashing a smile to her once again. Y/N's charm hits the girls finding you attractive.

Kiana: "Hey you, don't go getting all chummy with Mei-senpai."

A twin braided white haired girl approaches his desk with her hands on her hips.

Y/N: "Why though? Is it wrong to talk to a classmate?" You raised an eyebrow triggering her.

Kiana: "Whatever. I'm just here to remind you that Mei-senpai belongs to me."

Y/N turned to Mei who let out a sigh because of her behaviour.

Y/N: "And who might be this be Mei-san?"

Though the rude valkyrie replied instead of his conversation partner.

Kiana: "I'm glad you asked. I am Kiana Kaslana, be sure to remember for i am going to be the best S-Rank valkyrie in Schicksal."

Y/N raised an eyebrow either the girl is serious or has a screw loose.

???: "The opposite of what she is Y/N nii-san."