It can't be that bad?

The 2nd day then starts and we could see that Y/N is at his classroom seated at the back near the windows.

Y/N: "It's the second day, and time really passed in the blink of an eye."

He stared outside as yesterday events flashed in his eyes.

"First was meeting with the student council and was forcefully joined against my will as a vice-president."

"As well as meeting new friends."

"First one was the president Elysia Pink."

The elf's appearance popped up as she constantly waved at you. "A responsible, smart, and dependable 2nd year valkyrie."

You let out a sigh as she has one problem. "But the pres is weird and kept making dirty jokes."

Next one that you thought of was the maid.

"Rita Rossweisse, a maid and secretary of the student council, an elegant valkyrie."

"But also she keeps making dirty jokes and likes teasing me."

Y/N shivered as he wanted to avoid speaking with her.

The maid lift's her skirt and bowed showing respect.

"Bianka Ataegina, the treasurer, was the vice-president before i replaced her. The strongest S-rank Valkyrie that the overseer adores..."

A smile formed on your lips though it's only a fleeting moment.

"But she is an airhead."

Next were the three classmates stood out the most.

"Bronya Zaychik... The genius russian girl in our class."

Y/N didn't even dared to provide a negative feedback to Bronya, as somehow he sense that bad karma will be inflicted upon him.

"Raiden Mei." The beautiful black haired girl, pops up with an angelic smile soothing his soul. "Smart, and easy going girl."

And lastly.

"Kiana Kaslana." A white haired girl with her tongue sticking out pissing Y/N off.

"An oddball quite I should say and very obsessed to Raiden Mei."

He smiled and doesn't find it annoying, and maybe he will have a chance to redeem his childhood life.

"Well it's not that bad. And getting to know with classmates is fresh start.

Valkyrie 3: "Hey does someone have any t*mpons, i forgot to bring mine."

Valkyrie 4: "I do, here catch!"

A classmate tossed it above passing Y/N's head with a sweat formed at his cheek.

Valkyrie 3: "Thank you!"

Y/N: "Did they forgot that i am here at this moment?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Elysia: "Listen Y/N, as the vice-president your duty revolves around mine as the right-handed man, and your jobs is to assist me. This is also for the sake of you becoming the next president."

Y/N:"Uh-huh. I understand." He nodded as the elf raised a finger.

Elysia: "Now. Watch and observe how i do my work."

Y/N did as she told him to, his eyes darted around whenever she goes, club inspection, budget meeting, and patrol around the campus.

Y/N: "Stare.........."