Always wear protection at all times

Y/N: "A secret mission?"

Currently the lieutenant was called by the overseer and currently on a secret briefing.

Otto: "Yes, I'm very sorry to say this Y/N, but when it comes to stealth and co-vert missions. You're the best for this."

A sigh escaped from the male.

Y/N: "That's fine. I'm sure it's very important. Mind giving me the details?"

A file was handed over to Y/N, flipping it open, he saw three of his classmates picture at it.

Y/N: "Mei-san, Bronya, and Kiana?"

Otto: "To tell the truth. In 2 days we will be sending this team or known as Squad V in a retrieval mission at New Zealand."

A gasp was his reaction and fully remembered why New Zealand is an important place.

Y/N: "Is this about the gem of desire?"

Otto: "Right about that Y/N..." A sigh escaped from the overseer's lips. "Truth to be told there's bad news. A Honkai eruption has been detected there. And the branch has lost contact with us."

"I feared, that the threat there is more dangerous than i thought."

In grim thoughts. Y/N clenched his fists remembering the past tragic event.

Y/N: "So what's my job."

Otto then picked up a glass filled with red wine and slowly took a sip.

Otto: "Your jobs is to provide support to these girls. Only engage close quarter when danger is imminent."

Y/N: "So I'm to babysit then. Tell me overseer."

Curiousity peeked at the boy.

"Why are you so eager for me to observe them?"

The blonde man stood up from his seat and walks towards the window as his gaze straight to the the field.

Otto: "Those girls are strong, but naive, and have potential to be great valkyries. Exposing them to danger is not really what i wanted, but i must prioritize that they must learn something more than fighting. That there are ups and downs in this cruel world."

Y/N then thought it first, normally the overseer ain't very much going to be considerate to B- rank valkyries.

Though maybe that's just only his intuition.

Y/N: "If I'm ever going to take this mission, you're going to have to prepare me a blank check."

The overseer smiled delighted to hear his decision.

Otto: "As expected of the nameless executor. Very well then, name your price."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Going back to the student council room, Y/N caught a glimpse at the window, and saw that it was currently raining.

Y/N: "I like the rain."

And beside him was the pink elf.

Elysia: "Oh, is it because it covers the sound of you masturbating?" Mhm, i can relate to that."

She landed a heavy joke that the vice-president was left speechless.

Next day has passed and there's only one day left before the Squad V will be deployed for an extraction mission.

And it was still raining.

Y/N: "I don't like the rain." Y/N stated avoiding another stupid flag.

But this time. Rita is with him.