The Festival ( Part 1)

The day has arrived for St. Freya's school festival. Where the academy will be open to the public.

As usual the student council members are now making rounds overseeing that the festival are proceeding smoothly and safely.

Bianka: "Y/N are you alright?"

Right now, the strongest valkyrie and the former executioner are at the grounds making their patrol.

Of course Elysia and Rita are the same, they just decided to split up to cover more of the ground.

Y/N: "Barely a wink of sleep." He rubbed his eyes as it was still blurry and is forcing himself to be awake at this moment. "Himeko and Kyo are up till midnight."

What happened back home was. Some 2 sore losers are both drunk and is bothering poor Y/N's sleep.

Y/N: "I just hope nothing bad happened there when i suddenly left and spend the night in the hotel."

In terms of Money... Y/N have no problem with it. As he was a former soldier of Schicksal. So when he resigned. The lad was compensated with a huge amount with.

Bianka: "Like what?"

Y/N: "Breaking my goddamn door."

Bianka: "So it happens a lot?"

Y/N: "Yeah all because my sis is drunk."

He was reminded when he woke up, a naked red haired lady was next to him which almost cause his soul to be extracted away by the grim reaper.

And not only that, but the door is kicked down.

Bianka: "She may not have have any Honkai resistance, but her physical strength is a new level."

The male sighs and only wished something.

Y/N: "I just wish there's no trouble here later on."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later on it was now Y/N and Bianka's break, as they decided to meet up in a hour to resume their duties as student council.

Walking around Y/N thought of what should do to pass the time. When he suddenly came to a halt seeing a classmate observing the food stall.

Y/N: "Oh it's Mei."

All students are required to wear their battlesuits, but knowing it's the festival

All students are required to wear their battlesuits, but knowing it's the festival. Today's event is an exemption as every student is allowed to be casual in attire.

Y/N noticed that he and Durandal are the only ones in their usual clothing. While Y/N wears the standard Japanese Male uniform. Bianka also wears her battlesuit when in the academy.

Mei: "Ah... Y/N-kun."

Y/N: Hey Mei, how's the cafe doing?"

Asked by the vice-president of the council as he had no idea what's happening, even though he's the one who proposed their theme was. Being the responsible student in St. Freya. His hands are all tied.