Shattered Fragments

St. Freya Academy

Elysia, Bianka, Rita... The members of the student council are gathered. Alongside with Fu Hua.

Additionally with Kiana, Mei, and Bronya. Members of the the Squad V.

The Captain of a squad named Executor, Meryl.

And lastly the mysterious red haired samurai... Kusakabe Misuzu.

Kiana: "Spill it."

The white haired kaslana girl told the major to begin.

Mei: "We are inclined to know of what Y/N really is."

Elysia: "It is also possible for us the student council, after all he means a lot to us."

Himeko: "You really have made new friends... Y/N." The older sister said very proud.

Then she breathes out ready to reveal the secret. "Now where should i begin?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Currently our lord and saviour just woke up at a clean white bed.

He groaned, as a sharp pain was felt at his chest, which he remembered that the assassin managed to get past his defense and stab him.

Thus he recalled the red haired girl which saved his life.

A smile came across from him. Unknowingly the door opens to see the overseer enter the door. Which his uncle was also there

Otto: "Are you feeling alright Y/N?"

The male student sat up slowly.

Kyo: "You really did take an L there bud."

Y/N: "I'm fine, more importantly. The mission. Squad V and i failed."

Otto: "Y/N." He pats the male's shoulder. "The mission doesn't matter. I am more concerned of your health."

Y/N look at the overseer's eyes, then Kyo's hand suddenly ruffling his hair, to which he finds this annoying to be treated like a kid.

"For now, get some rest. You are physically and mentally exhausted after going through some stitches."

Kyo: "And we're going to ask you a few questions regarding your missions and encounter with the mysterious assailant."

Y/N: "You really are a pain in the ass Uncle."

A sigh escaped from his lips when Kyo frowned and clearly spoke.

Kyo: "Y/N you've grown weak after what you, Meryl, and the others have went through."

"And most of all."

The overseer signaled the Colonel to pause by raising his hand.

Y/N: "Yeah... I get it i am weak."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rita just finished brewing tea and started to pour everyone a cup filled with it.

Bianka: "Thank you Rita."

The maid answered with a small bow and slowly walked back.

Himeko: "When i first found Y/N, he was unique... Special."

As the major's face reflected on the beverage. Tightly her gripped change. "Not only he was the sole survivor of the 2nd Enruption, but also possessed dangerous power."

Remembering it so well. Her heart shatters.

Y/N's mind was in shambles. As he watched the fire slowly grew. The young Himeko had that time grits her teeth and had no time to hesitate.