Hotel for Monsters

Y/n, Narrating: Fire, Water, Earth, Air. Long ago, these elements were controlled by monsters, and humans lacked the ability to control them. However, that changed long ago, when humans befriended the Lion Turtles. When humans learned Bending, many used it to hunt monsters, except one. A man named Wan, who sought out all of the Lion Turtles, and mastered the four elements. Having trained with monsters, he learned how to use the elements to their highest potential, and with these abilities, created balance between Monsters, Humans, and the Spirit World. When Wan died, his spirit was reincarnated with the power to bend all four elements, this reincarnation was known as The Avatar. Thousands of years later, bending had mostly been lost, not many could use it except for monsters and The Avatar. Why am I telling you this? Because I am the avatar. My name is Y/n L/n, I've been traveling the globe for years, mastering all forms of bending, and searching for a place to call home. I could always return to my own home, sure, but I want a change of scenery for my home rather than the mountaintop the Air Nomads reside on. When I was 18, I was frozen in a glacier, after 100 years frozen in the ice, I finally broke free and continued exploring the world.

Y/n wandered through the forest, having just gotten free of the iceberg that froze him and making his way through transylvania. Finally, he finds a hotel in a clearing. He climbs the hill and enters through the spinny doors.
Y/n: Hopefully there's a free room.
Suddenly, Y/n was sent into the spinning doors again by A vampire.
Drac: Who are you? And how did you find this place?
Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n, I was wandering around to find a place to stay, I heard of a forest that the locals found unusual and decided to check it out. It is my duty to help out those I can, after all. I wandered the woods until I found this Hotel, after following some people on fire, of course.
Drac: How many of you are there?
Y/n: Just me, I don't travel with others very often. Can I just say, your cape is immaculate.
Drac: What have I done? This is all my fault. You have to leave!
Y/n: Uh, alright.
He carried Y/n outside the hotel.
Drac: Oh, no.
Woman: Excuse me. One of your piranhas in the lake is very rude. He ate my sister-in-law.
Drac: Be...be right with you.
He rushed back inside.
Hydra head 1: Mr. Dracula, we asked for a room with a view of the pool.
Hydra head 2: The room's fine. We want to book a massage.
Hydrea head 3: Yes, Swedish.
Hydrea head 4: Shiatsu.
Hydrea head 5: Aromatherapy.
Hydrea head 6: Lower back.
Hydra: Do you have hot-stone? We want a massage.
Drac: We'll get back to you, Mr. Hydra, sir.
Hydra head 2: I hope so.
Hydrea head 1: See that you do.
Hydrea head 4: I doubt it.
Hydrea head 5: That's Ms. Hydraberg.
Drac: Yes, nice to see you.
Y/n: What's going on?
Frank: Drac. Hey, Drac. How'd it go with Mavey?
Drac ducked into luggage as Frank dropped down from the luggage.
Frank: Hey, Where'd you go?
He snuck Y/n into another room.

[In the closet]

Y/n: This room is...tight. Oh, wait, it's a closet.
Drac: Quiet, you fool. What weapons are you keeping in this container? Your pitchforks?
Y/n: I don't own any weapons, I don't have any money to get any, and I wouldn't want to have any if I did have the money.
Drac: Regardless! No human has ever entered this castle. And if someone should see you, the safety of the hotel, the sanctuary, no one would ever come again.
Y/n: This place is a sanctuary? I see. If I must leave it to keep it safe, I will do so.
Drac: And Mavis, if she saw you, she would know that I lied. No!
Y/n: Who's Mavis?
Drac: That is not important!
Y/n: Hmm, your hotel has very nice uniforms.
Drac: Costumes!
Y/n: What was that?
Drac: Listen to me, you need to leave, but we need to make people think you're a monster, so if anybody asks, you are an immortal.
Y/n: We could just tell them that I'm the--
Drac pushed Y/n out of the room.

[Outside the Closet]

Drac started to lead Y/n to the front door, when Quasimodo swung down to them.
Quasimodo: Bonjour, Dracula!
Y/n: Oh, uh hi there.
Drac: Not right now, Quasimodo.
He hid Y/n behind his back.
Quasimodo's rat jumped onto Drac and started sniffing around him, before squeaking to Quasimodo.
Quasi: What?
The rat squeaks again.
Quasi: No. Don't be absurd. It's not a human, but Monsieur Dracula.
Drac, chuckling: How ridiculous. It's me.
He grabs the rat and tosses her to Quasimodo.
Quasi: Monsieur. The devilled lizard fingers.
Drac: Devilled lizard fingers? I asked for spleens-in-blankets.
Quasimodo jumped onto the head of his assistant.
Quasi: You ugly fool! I told you, he doesn't like the lizard fingers!
Assistant: But you said...
He yells incoherently as Y/n is hidden behind Drac. Curiosity takes the better of Y/n and starts to explore the hotel, through a strange chain of events, Y/n ends up crashing into a girl that looked around his age, before the glacier. The two groan as they stand up, the two lock eyes, and a purple energy circles their eyes, before vanishing.
Drac: Mavis, honey, are you all right?
Mavis: Yeah, I think so. That was weird.
Y/n: I'm sure this headache is nothing...maybe.
Mavis: Um, who is that?
Drac: Who is what? Oh, oh, that. That is nobody.
Mavis: Seriously, Dad?
Y/n: Dad?
Mavis: Yeah, I know, Dracula's daughter. Everyone freaks out at first.
Y/n: Huh, that's cool, actually.
Drac: Okay, we got to go.
He grabbed Y/n and flew off, as Mavis looked at the two suspiciously.