Chapter 4: Don't Speak of my Name

Начните с самого начала

"It's alright, Honey. All's well." Mingyu reassures. "Hi, Eri." Eri replies with a nod and smile to Mingyu.

"It's fine, Mingyu and I had a lot of things to talk to catch up so." The man answers. He was looking at Eri so Yeren had to introduce her to him to clear the air and not make Eri uncomfortable though she is yet to know that he is staring since she's busy playing with Seven.

"Oh, her name is Eri. Eri, meet Wonwoo, our events planner and Mingyu's college friend. Wonwoo meet Eri, my bestfriend and sister in law."

Wonwoo reaches his hand to Eri for a handshake. Eri grabs his hand and smiles at him.

"Hi." Eri plainly says.

"You're married? You don't look like your married." He jokes.

"Yeah, I am." Eri says with a smile.

"It's actually complicated." Mingyu says. "But she's pretty isn't she?"

"Yes, indeed." Wonwoo replies and Eri just smiles at him.

On the other hand, Eros and Jian were also in the same restaurant as the four of them. Eros didn't knew that Eri actually went out since it's her work night but nonetheless she's here.

"Why are you staring at your ex-wife's table so much?" Jian asks.

She smiled at him. Something she never did at him for years now. He hates it.

"Eros, are you jealous?" Jian asks again. "Am I talking to a wall?"

"I'm not jealous, sweetheart. I just find it odd that Eri is actually socializing." He reasons out though he's saying the truth. He finds it suspicious that Eri is actually talking to a person that is not him or a part of their shared family.

"Let her do her thing. If I don't know you and your on process divorce with her, I might say that you're jealous with her." Jian says. Eros just fakes a smile and continued eating.

Meanwhile, Eri was actually having fun talking to Wonwoo, specially when she knew about what course did the man take in college.

"You also took Industrial Engineering?" she asks with a large smile on her face. Wonwoo grins proudly.

"Yep. What's the best degree to take for Events Planning than Industrial Engineering itself? Studying process to operations made my Events Planning Management really easier." He laughs. "My parents were actually against it before but it eventually did great wonders to our business."

Mingyu, Yeren and Seven went to the counter to order and the two of them were left together but Eri is fine. Wonwoo is a great company.

"Ofcourse it is! That's why it pisses me off when I hear people talking about how our work is much easier than other engineers when we're the most flexible and complex above them all, well I'm not saying that we're actually better than them but you know what I mean." Eri enthusiastically replies.

"I've never heard someone defend our degree as smart as you did. You have your way with words." Wonwoo grins. "How about you? What are you doing right now?"

"Well I am a Research and Design Engineer of Kings Enterprises." she smiles.

"Woah there, are you the heir of that Enterprise?" Wonwoo asks. "I'm sorry, I am actually not updated with the business and celebrity industry here since I just went back here from Paris but, all I know is the heir of that huge scale business is a very beautiful lady. You're pretty much like a celebrity in the business ny

Eri laughs. "You're great with jokes, I see. But I am not the heir. Though it may seem like I am to handle the things after my father, the heir is actually my younger brother Art."

Eros rolls his eyes. He hates how she is having fun with a person she barely met. She couldn't even hold a proper conversation with him, how is that a stranger talks longer to her than him?

"If you may excuse me, I need to go to the restroom." Eri excuses herself from the Wonwoo and he smiles.

"Sure, take your time. I'm sure Mingyu and Yeren will be here in no time." Eri nods at him and smiles as she make her way to the restroom.

Eros couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and followed Eri. He stood by the restroom entrance, waiting for her ex wife to get out.

Eri rolls her eyes when she spots him and tries to just walk past him but he pulls her into the corner of the restroom entrance.

"Are you having fun talking to that guy? You're even smiling? Are you that happy?" Eros asks, his tone low and dangerous.

"What does my emotions have to do with you, Eros?" she asks.

"I hate the way you comfortably shows your emotions to people, I know you, Eri. You're not like that so don't act up." Eros says.

Eri grins as she push Eros away. His back slamming into the hard wall, he groans. Maybe she pushed too hard but who cares?

"Don't speak of my name as if you still know me, Eros. I stopped showing you myself since the day we divorced."

"So why did you divorce me?" Eros asks, vọice full of frustration but the question actually came out of his mouth begging.

"I'm leaving. Don't bother me tonight. I'm finally enjoying myself after years of torment with you, don't take this away from me."