"My Wife is My Comfort"

Start from the beginning

I don't know when I slept and after three hours I woke up. Noor wasn't anywhere. I looked for my phone to know the time. It was 11 in the morning.

I got up from the bed and came to the hall. "Noor, where are you?" I started asking while coming to the hall. "Yes Adi. You up. Come let's have some food." She walked to me and holding my wrist took me to the dining table.

"You know na I don't know how to cook. So I just prepared juice and these simple sandwiches." She said with a faint smile on her face.

"Hey there was no need for you doing this. You are already tired of some days. You would've woke me up. I would have prepared this." I said while looking at her.

Her eyes welled up with tears. I was puzzled looking at her tear filled eyes. "Baccha why are you crying? What happened? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked while checking if she's hurt anywhere.

She slowly said, "No. I am not hurt. And you are saying so as you know I have prepared very bad sandwiches.", wiping her tears.

I sighed in relief and said, "No, my wifey. I know you have prepared the world's best sandwiches."

"You have not even tasted it but you know that they are the tastiest sandwiches." She asked innocently. And this time no tears in her beautiful eyes.

"Oh c'mon there's no need to taste it to say so. I know because my wife has prepared it." I said holding her hands. She smiled at my words.

"Okay now go and freshen up till I'm heating it again. It must be cold." I nodded at her words and went to the bathroom.

Noor's POV

'He is the blessing of my life. I don't know how, when and why you started loving me. But one thing for sure I know that is if you were not in my life, I would be unable to survive Aditya.' I was talking to myself.

Every time he does something which makes me think about why and how could someone love somebody like this. Whatever he did yesterday was not enough that this morning I saw him sleeping on the floor holding my hand.

And the thing which surprised me was the reason behind it. He slept on the rough floor in a sitting position because he didn't want to disturb my sleep.

He is the only one who loves me. But his love is a compensation filed by God for all the bad and sad times of my life. I can't help but he has been with me for the last eight years. But what I felt for him in the last one and a half day is something else that I never felt for anyone.

This feeling is different but I love this feeling. I don't know what it is. But the only thing I know is that I don't want to leave him. Not for a second. Maybe it's an attraction or just a fear of losing the only person who loves me.

I don't want to think much. Time has all the answers for my questions. So let me also rely on time for the answers.

I waited for him on the table after heating the sandwiches. He came back after bath wearing a pair of black trousers and a grey t-shirt. His hair was wet. Sleeves of his t-shirt shaped in his biceps. As usual he was looking hot.

"Stop gawking at me like this. As you are never ever going to accept the fact that I am hot. As usual." He said as he caught me looking at him constantly.

"Huh! Hot? You? Stop joking. You are not an oh-so-hot-kind of boy. So better you stop thinking of yourself as a Bollywood actor or model. Don't misunderstand anything. Got it." I said in a mocking tone.

He narrowed his eyes and said, "See, I told you that you would never accept the fact that I am hot. Even in your heart you know this but just never speak up."

"Shut up. And have breakfast." I said and he sat beside me on the dining table. "Have it and tell me how it is?" I said excitedly.

He chuckled at my excitement and started eating sandwiches. "Ummmm.....just as I said. World's tastiest sandwiches. Love it."

He said and a big smile appeared on my face after hearing his words. I said, "Really? Is it this much tasty?"

"Yeahhhhh, I'm not joking." He said with his mouth filled with sandwiches.

I ate it. Those were not bad but not as tasty as he was saying. "Not bad. But not like the tastiest in the world." I said while eating.

I was looking at the plate when suddenly my chair turned towards him. Well it was not turned automatically. He turned it. I looked at him with a questioning glare and said, "What happened?"

"Why are you saying bad about my wife? And listen, whatever she cooks, raw or ripe, good or bad, sweet or salty, automatically becomes the tastiest food in the world and I will love having that food every day in my life. Hmm?" He said so calmly looking into my eyes holding my hands. With the last line, he softly kissed my palms with his eyes still on my face.

I blushed so hard that moment. I don't know but suddenly after hearing his words praising me and after that kiss, I had butterflies in my stomach. Unlike every time I couldn't make an eye contact with him.

My gaze went towards the floor. Seeing me blushing and smiling he chuckled that moment and released my hands. Slightly turned the table leftwards and softly said, "Agar sharmana ho gya ho toh khana kha lijiye madam."

His words made the whole zoo erupting in my stomach. I couldn't help but was just smiling. We had our breakfast in silence.

I began collecting the dishes when he stopped me and said, "Don't do this. I will do this and you just get ready. We are going somewhere."

"Hum ja rahe hain? Lekin kahan?" I asked him in confusion. "Mere sasural."  He answered casually making me shocked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heyyyyyy lovelies ❤️ how was the chapter???? Please do comments yrr....... I'm eagerly waiting to know about your views. I know chapters are quite short but will try to update longer chapters in future.

Till then......kaam chalalo yrr isise. Plz vote krdo yrr plz.🥹❤️

Also I started posting this book on the Pocket Novel app. It's also available in the audio series. So yeahh........I would be updating chapters there earlier than Wattpad. You can go and read it there. 🙃🙃🙃

I've not updated the chapters there as first I've to pile up my drafts. I've had my exams in one month so I'm not writing too much. So not updating on the Pocket Novel right now But yeahh..... Definitely Would in future.

Again I request you to vote, follow, comment and add this book to your library.