06 - Oh Crap

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Madeline pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"So tell me why I have to drive you to this garage." Because my jeep isn't working he said. "Right, of course it not." We walked in the garage. There was a guy under the jeep. Hey! Hey? Wh-what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter yelled stiles. Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has gotta be replaced here, the dude said. Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage asked stiles suspiciously. I rolled my eyes. It's probably gonna run you around like twelve-hundred in parts, and labor said the man. Stiles jaw dropped. Are you kidding? This thing doesn't have a catalytic converter yelled stiles. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, I pay for it." Do you know what a "limited slip differential" is asked the man. No stiles said. Yeah, it's coming on more like fifteen hundred, he said, scoffing. Just fix it said Stiles. I fallow stiles around. I'll be back here, seething with impotent rage he yelled. "Stiles, stop." Oh. Nice. It's really sanitary. Quality establishment you're running, here he said. I felt something watching us. Hay Stiles said. We look behind us to see a green lizard thing. Help me yell the mechanic. The green lizard thing tore him apart. "Stiles, call 911 now."

Later, we stand with our dad. Maddie and I told you we just - we walked in, and we saw the Jeep on top of the guy. That's all Stiles told him. What's wrong with your hand dad asked. "He dropped a glass cup this morning and cut his hand, trying to pick up the pieces." Look, if there's something you don't think you can tell me," dad said. "You think we are lying to you." No, of course not! I'm just worried about you two. Now, if you guys saw someone do this, if y'all are afraid that maybe they're gonna come back and make sure you two don't say anything about it, dad told us. "Dad, we didn't see anything. can we go now, please?" Sure... But, stiles not in your Jeep. We're going to have to impound it, dad said. Stiles look mad. Sorry, kid. Evidence. I'll see you at home dad said. All right, well... at least make sure they wash it stiles said. I slapped his arm. "I can take him home." Thank you, maddie dad said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Linsey pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I walked into Derek's hideout to see he throw off a beta who was kissing him. "Wow Derek maddie break up with you, and now you're going after one of your puppies." Linsey, what are you doing here he said. "You know, when I heard you making beta, I thought why is he turning social cast out." Bitch said Erica. "Oh please honey I could kill you with out looking." I look back at Derek. "So Derek you made Madeline choose a side and you really thought she was going to choose you even through her brother is on the other side." I look at him. "Derek you f up." Listen bitch you can't talk to him like that said Erica. She ran at me. I grab her Arm and put her a chuckled. My vines under my eyes growing as my eyes trun red and my vampire teeth come out. "See, Erica I'm an original. I am far more stronger then a newbie werewolf. " I throw her to the ground. "But it's cute you think you can beat me." I look back at Derek. "There is a new creature in town it almost attacked Madeline and stiles." Derek eyes widened. Is maddie okay he asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yes she is. I funny that you act like a love sick puppy." I walked out of his hide out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Davina pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I was dressed in lacrosse gear. I sat by stiles. I still can't believe the couch let you on the team stiles said. "I'm very persistent when I want to be." Right, sure, he said. "Stiles, what did you see." I didn't see anything he said. I look at him like he is stupid. So why didn't you join the cheerleader team. "What and have Linsey be the boss of me, no thanks." So what your deal asked stiles. "What are you talking about." I mean, you're so nice, but your a original so are you just acting he asked. "Well, stiles rude question, but when I was not a original, I was still nice. Unlike most of my brother and sister, I still kept that part of me." How did you guys become originals asked stiles. "We were friends with the wrong girl." That makes no sense he said. "One day it will." Stiles get up and walked away. Danny get hit. So o went in for him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Madeline pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I walked down the hallway trying to look for my brother. I heard people talking. I walked in to see Derek, Isaac, Erica surrounded my brother. Derek popped a basketball. And stiles yelped. "Touch my brother and I kill you." I step in the pool room. What did you two see at the mechanic's garage asked Derek. I crossed my arms. "Why should we tell you. You tried to kill Scott and plus your she wolf broke my brother car so she was reason that we where at the stupid garage in the frist place. See the common Derek. Your pack needs to leave us alone." Maddie, please," he said. "It's Madeline to you." Maddie, your eyes are red said stiles. I let out a breath and closed my eyes. I open it again. "All right, the thing was pretty slick looking. Um, skin was dark, kind of patterned. Uh, I think I actually saw scales." : Is that enough? Okay, because I've somebody I really need to talk to said stiles. Eyes are, um, yellowish, and slitted. Um, has a lot of teeth... Oh, and it's got a tail stiles said. "Are we good." Madeline come here please. Wait, have you seen it asked stiles. "You guys have this look on your faces like you know exactly what I am talking about." I smell an awful smell. "What is that." Run Madeline and Stiles said Isaac. I look behind to see. "Oh crap." I was slided across the floor behind it. Erica and Isaac both started to fight it, and both of them got knocked out.