16

Allison, Lydia, Linsey, and I are all walking in the mall. Allison looks like she has a lot on her mind. "What wrong, Allison?" Nothing's wrong... I just, I have a lot on my mind she said. You could smile, at least. Have you ever heard of the saying, "Never frown-- Someone could be falling in love with your smile asked Linsey. Smile, Allison. I'm buying you a dress said Lydia. Have to admit, as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected said Allison. Excellent said Lydia. But not as much as I"m going to ask said Allison. What? What's that supposed to mean asked Lydia. It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb, 'roided-up jock you said yes to, and you're going to go with somebody else said Allison. Who asked Lydia. Him said Allison. We all look, my eyes widened stiles. Don't frown, Lydia! Someone could be falling in love with your smile said Allison. "Don't worry, Lydia, he is a perfect date."

Later, Allison was trying to find a dress. She picked one up and looked at it in the mirror. It's not your color said a voice. I already know who it is, it's Peter. Sorry if that was intrusive. But considering your skin tone, I'd go lighter he said. I look at him. Because I'm pale asked Allison. Fair. I mean, you can't call skin like yours "pale." Not skin that perfect said Peter. Ew, I want to throw up. Trust me, I-I have a unique perspective on the subject. Do you mind he asked. He gave her another dress. See? Much better, he said. I gave him the death stare. You're not here alone, are you? Shopping for dresses with friends? High school dance, he asked. "A Formal." The PA system called out. Attention shoppers... To the owner of a blue Mazda license plate. Did it say a blue Mazda asked Allison. 5768. Your car is being towed. That my car she said and walked away. "Your a bitch." I have to say, Madeline , I continue to be impressed with your friends ingenuity . Just remember... you can't be everywhere all the time said Peter. "Well, Peter, you can't be everywhere at once either you up against 5 other people." I'm trying to find Derek Madeline doesn't thag mean anything to you he asked. "You trying to harm a child, and who said I'm not trying to find him." You it's sad that your a vampire I mean you two can never be together your natural enemies he said. "Doesn't mean we can't try."

I pulled up to the dance. Linsey and I get out. We walked in the dance. One thing I miss is people knowing how to dance said Linsey. I giggled. "I used to take dance classes." There Scott said Linsey. "There Kate and Chris." There Allison and Jackson said Lily. We trun to see her. "I through you weren't going to make it." Well i did make it and Jackson going to tell Allison father that Scott is the other werewolf Lily said. My eyes widened. How do you know asked Linsey. I saw it she said. "Did you see anything else." Lydia going to be bit and Kate is the one who have Derek said lily. My eyes widened. I have a idea I'm going to get kidnapped by Kate and go find Lydia Madeline said Linsey. I nodded. Run out of the dance. I ran into Jackson. What's going on said Jackson. "It's Lydia the alpha going to bit her." His eyes widened we both ran to the feild. We saw Lydia lay on the ground. "Lydia." We both ran to her. Come on, Lydia, stay with me... Come on said Jackson. "She been bit we need tovget her to the hospital now." Help me! Somebody help! Help me! Get help, please yelled Jackson. "Come on let's call 911." Your brother was supposed to be with her said Jackson. "Bitch what." Stiles was with her he said. "The fucking Alpha has my brother." I started to walk away. "Jackson get her to the hospital." Okay he said. I used my vampire speed. I found Scott he was with Linsey and lily. "She didn't take the kidnapping you." No said Linsey. Lily was setting up for a spell. "Linsey can you look for Peter while we do this." Yeah let hope we have this said Linsey. She used her vampire speed to go away. Lily started doing the spell the blood moving on the map. Scott eyes widened as he look at it. It circled the Hale house. They kept him at his own house asked Scott. "The basement." The same place where his mom died said Lily. "Let's go wolf boy." I grab his arm and we used my vampire speed to run. Close to the Hale house.

What do we do ask Scott. "We save Derek ding dong." Don't call me that he said. I'm so glad I didn't wear heels. We slowly made our way into the basement. We saw Derek tried up. I smiled at him. "Have you aways been into chains." Maddie he said. "Sorry, not the time to make a joke about kinks." Someone coming said Scott. We hid in the corner. Ready to have some more fun? To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting... So, I brought some help. But, I need to warn ya-- I used to play in college said the hunter. I brought a little help, too said Derek. I jump out of the shadows and bit the man. I let go and spit out the blood. "Ew human blood is so bad." Scott and Derek both look at me. I punch the guy in the face to knock him out. I went walk over to Derek but Scott stopped me. Tell me how to stop Peter said Scott. "Scott the will be here any second." He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them said Scott. "Scott you fucking idiot Allison Aunt Kate set the fire to the Hale house. The house didn't just have werewolf in it had human too." You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing? You're not in love, Scott! You're sixteen years old! You're a child yelled Derek. Maybe you're right... But, I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied. Remember this said Scott. He help Derek out the chains. "We need to get out." I wiped my face with a rag. This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills, right asked Scott pulling the picture out. My eyes widened. "Where did you get that." My boss told me three months ago, someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. Do you wanna know who it was? Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help me said Scott. I help you said Derek. "Good now let's get out." We walked up the stairs.

"Hey, hold on, hold on, hold on. Something doesn't feel right." What do you mean asked Scott. I don't know, it's- it's kind of like it's Derek said before Scott cut him off. No, don't say "too easy." People say "too easy" and bad things happen. What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy said Scott. Fine your right said Derek. Do I heat heartbeats. Derek was shot. Now the legs said Kate. Derek was shot in the leg. Flash bolt. "Cover your eyes." I cover my eyes. Then I get shot by a wood bolt in my stomach. I fall to the ground.

Allison came in. Allison, I can explain said Scott. Stop lying. For once, stop lying said Allison. I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything... because everything that I said, everything that I did said Scott. To protect me said Allison interrupting. Yes he said. I don't believe she said. Thank God. Now, shoot him before I have to shoot myself said Kate walking in. You. you said we were just gonna catch them said Allison. I pulled the wood bolt out of my stomach. We did that. Now we're gonna kill them said Kate. She shoot another wood bolt into shoulder. I let out a scream. See? Not that hard said Kate. "Allison the hunter code is to hunt those who hunt us we have killed no one." Kate shot another bolt into my stomach. But Allison seem to listen to me. Oh, no... I know that look. That's the You're gonna have to do it yourself look said Kate. Kate... Kate, what are you doing asked Allison. Kate pointed a bolt gun at me and another one at Scott. Oh Madeline I always loved your brown eyes. "I love you Derek I know I never said it back." I wishper to him. I closed my eyes wait for the wood to pierce my heart. Kate I know what you did said Chris. I open my eyes to see Linsey and Chris there. Linsey holed the two guns that Kate hold. I did what I was told to do said Kate. No one asked you to murder innocent people! There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now! You were hold bolt guns a two teenage who haven't spilled human blood said Linsey. We go by the Code-- "Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent." Said Chris. We hunt those who hunt us Said Allison. We all heard nose Linsey was knocked down. Allison, get back said Chris. What is that asked Allison. It's the alpha said Scott. I pulled out the wood bolts from my shoulder and stomach. Kate pick up an gun. Come on! Come on said Kate. She ran put of the house Allison fallow her. I get up and went out the house to see the alpha hold Kate. She is beautiful, Kate. She looks like you. Probably not as damaged. So, I'm going to give you a chance to save her. Apologize. Say that you're sorry for decimating my family, for leaving me burned and broken for six years. Say it... and I'll let her live said Peter. I'm sorry said Kate. Peter ripped her throat. I grasped. I don't know about you, Allison, but that apology... didn't sound very sincere said Peter. I used my vampire speed I jump on Peter back and bit him. Run said Scott. Peter throw me off of him into a tree. Stiles and Jackson pulled up. The throw a bottle and Allison shot the bottle it bursting into flames on Peter. He scream filled the area. After it went out he was still alive but brealy. Derek walked over to him. Wait! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek, if you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family-- what am I supposed to do said Scott. I'm confused there is no cure for wolfness. You've... already... decided... I can smell it on you said Peter struggling to breathe. I look away. Wait! No, no! Don't yelled Scott. I'm the Alpha now yelled Derek. He walked away. I almost fall but Linsey vampire speed over to catch me. Come on you need some blood she said.

That night, I was lying on my bed when I heard a knock on the window. I open the window to see Derek. "Derek." Maddie, I think we need to talk he said. "Okay, come on in derek." We sat on my bed. Did you mean it when you said you love me he said. "Derek, yes, I thought we were going to die, so I wanted you to know." Do you maybe want to give this a chance you and me another chance he asked. "We are a lot different then we were back than. We also are natural enemies." Who cares I just want you he said. "Your right who cares. Let's do this." I never should have left you he said. "It's okay, I have forgive you." I kissed him. "I missed that. I think your a better kisser now." Shut up he said kissing me again.

---------------------
The end of season 1. Yippee, I can't wait to start season two. I have ideas. This season is going to be crazy. Thank for reading Madeline Stilinski season one.