10

Okay, first off-- throwing Derek under the bus? Nicely done wishper stiles. "No, not nicely done." I didn't know what to say. I had to say something, and if he's dead, then it doesn't matter, right said Scott. "Except if he's not, and neither is Maddie." I slapped him on the back of the head. Oh, he said. "That what you get you bitch." But we are alive. It could've killed us already. It's like it's cornering us or something said Scott. So, what? He wants to eat us all at the same time said Stiles. "No, it wants revenge." Against who asked stiles. "Allison's family they are werewolf hunters." Maybe that's what the text was about. Someone had to send it said Scott. Okay, assheads and Lily! New plan Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that asked Jackson. He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to. Just... just call him said Scott. I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive said stiles. Okay give me the phone Jackson said and Stiles punched him. Everyone grasp. Jackson, Are you okay asked Allison.

"Stiles call your dad it will be okay." Stiles calls his dad. Dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now. We're at the school. Dad, we're at the school said stiles. We start hearing something try to get in. "Shit." The kitchen. The door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell said Stiles. Which only goes up said Scott. "Up is better than here." We ran to a class room on the second floor. Jackson, how many people can fit in your car asked Scott. Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap said Jackson. "Ther is 6 of us someone would have to go in the trunk." Five? I barely fit in the back said Allison. It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention said Scott. I wishper a silent spell so the alpha could not hear our heartbeat or are talking. "What about this? This leads to the roof. We can do gown the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds." That's a deadbolt said stiles. The janitor has a key said Scott. You mean his body has it said stiles. I'm getting the key said Scott. Walking to the door. "Like hell your not." Well, it's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here said Scott. "Well the oldest I go." There's gotta be something else said Stiles. There is Lydia said look at the cabinet of chemicals.

What are we gonna do, throw acid on him asked Stiles. No like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting Molotov cocktail said Lydia. Self... igniting said stiles. "Molotov cocktail check up stiles." We don't have a key for that, either said stiles. I took my fist and broke the glass. "We don't need a key." Your hand said Allison. "I'm fine."

We stand watching Lydia make the Molotov. Jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid asked Lydia. Jackson hand her a bottle. No. No, this is insane. You can't do this. You cannot go out there said Allison. "I go with Scott. He can't kill both of us." We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages said Scott.

Scott and I walked out of the room. So is all maddie friends supernatural asked Scott. I Shrug. Come on. Come get me yelled Scott. We were in the gym far away from the others. I stand on the other side from Scott. I saw the alpha run Scott throw the Molotovs at him and it didn't set him on fire. Jackson must have gave her the wrong bottle. Scott started to walked away as the alpha truns toward me. "Oh shit." I started to run trying to think of a spell that I could use on him. I ran around the hallway. I could hear the alpha behind me. The wind spell. I trun around and held out my hand in Front of me. "Ventus." The spell work and it send the alpha fly backwards. I started to run again after I drop my hands down. I ran into some it was maddie dad. Lily are you okay he asked.

We stand outside the school. You sure it was Derek Hale asked Sheriff Stilinski. Yes said Scott. I saw him, too said Stiles. Sheriff Stilinski, stiles, and Scott all look at me. Lily what did you see I know you were being Chase to buy something he asked me. "I was to scared to know what I saw and plus I have seen Derek hall in years." What about the janitor asked Scott trying to get the attention off of me. We're still looking said Sheriff Stilinski. Did you check under the bleachers? Under them asked Scott. Yeah, Scott, we looked. We pulled them out, just like you asked. There's nothing said the Sheriff. I'm not making this up said Scott.  I know. I believe you, I do, said Sheriff Stilinski. No, you don't. You have this look like you feel bad for me. Like you wanna believe me, but I know you don't said Scott. Someone called him. Stay all three of you he said. He walked away.

Well, we survived, dude. You know? We outlasted the Alpha. It's still good, right? Being alive said Stiles. I smiled.  When we were in the chemistry room, he walked right by us. You don't think that it heard us? You don't think it knew exactly where we were asked Scott. "He didn't. I cast a silent spell, and Alpha could not hear our heartbeats or us talking." No, he knew because he could smell me said Scott. Well, then how come we're still alive asked stiles. It wants me in its pack. But, I think, first... I have to get rid of my old pack said Scott. My eyes widened. What do you mean? What old pack asked stiles. "He means by all of us. The alpha doesn't want to kill us. He wants Scott to do it." That not the worst part said Scott. How in holy hell is that not the worst part, Scott asked stiles. Because when he made me shift... I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you. All of you said Scott. "Shit, this isn't good."

The Deaton came running up to us. There you are said Deaton. "How the hell did you get out." Get out? Not easily. And, from what they tell me, I'm alive because of Scott. I think I owe you a raise he said smiling. Guys, come on. Let's let the EMTs do their job. You can talk to him later said the Sheriff. I texted Maddie that they said that Derek murder everyone.

You okay, Lily asked Sheriff Stilinski. "Yes, I hope so. I don't know what I would do if you didn't show up when  you did." Yeah, your Aunt called me and told me to check my voicemail. I didn't even know Stiles tried to call me he said. "I'm glad she did." Do you want me to take you home he asked. "No my aunt should be here soon." Okay stay out of trouble he said. "I always do."