They were all bowing down

[Celestine's POV]

It has been ten days since I stayed here. It was time for my next recording so that I could live for a few more days.

Mr. Hog was preparing the camera. I was sitting down on the stool wearing nothing but a flimsy nightgown. My scene was to walk seductively towards the camera and throw off my nightgown. Then, I would shoot my nude body dancing to an item song. 

I have never been nude in front of any man but Tom and that was a long time back. I am embarrassed.  If this is how my life will be, I better get used to it.

Mr. Hog gave me a lecherous smile before saying "Darling, the previous video got me a good sum. If this continues, you might as well be a star."

How dare he! I thought looking up at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Now sweetheart start!" Mr. Hog said.

I was about to walk when a loud knock interrupted our shooting.

"Mr Hog" a loud voice said banging the doors. "There is an emergency! Mr. Hogs open the door" the man again said.

"Damn it! " That old pervert said. "Stay over here dear, while I am gone" Mr Hog said with his fake kind voice.

I took a towel to wrap myself before Hog opened the door. Tim stood outside the door. His face had gone pale. He looked like he would throw up any time with the amount of nervousness he was showing. He did not look at my indecent attire with his disapproving glare. He was too focused on whispering to Mr Hog whose face was also going pale.

Mr Hog suddenly shouted at Tim "Fool! Did you give him refreshments?"

Tim looked down at the floor.

Mr Hog was visibly shaking as he dashed out of the room towards the reception.

I wonder what is going on. 

"Tim, Is there an issue?"

Tim ignored me and rushed behind Hog.

If there is an issue then is Amelia safe? I was about to run towards the door when a very pale-looking Mrs Robinson entered the door. She did not seem to care about what I was wearing. She just looked at my face. 

I held her shoulders and started with a panicked voice "Mrs Robinson, thank goodness you came. Is Amelia alright? Is there any issue?"

"Issue?" Robinson said. She seemed to have lost her nerve.

Mr Robinson suddenly barged in with a nervous but violent expression on his face.

"What are you doing standing over here?" he questioned his wife.

He then suddenly looked at me and said "Celestine, Hog is calling for you in the reception."

"I would just wear a -" I was about to say I would cover myself properly before going into the reception when Mr Robinson cut me and spoke "Now! Not a second to be wasted."

Mrs Robinson held my hand and pulled me towards the reception. A small crowd seemed to have gathered. Amelia, was also, among the crowd. They were all bowing down.

A man with a handsome face stood at the centre. He has a cold, ruthless and domineering personality. He is a man; I have tried to avoid for five long years. Tom Marvolo Riddle, stood in all his glories as lord Voldemort in front of me. 

"Bow" someone whispered.

I had forgotten this man over here was lord Voldemort. He was our emperor. Not Tom. 

I bowed down in front of him and said "Greetings, my lord". I was shivering with fear. In a few seconds, I would probably be writhing in pain of a curse.

"Celestine" he acknowledged. I did not want to endure a curse in front of Amelia.

"Go and change" he suddenly said surprising me. He motioned one of his female attendants with him towards me. 

[Tom's POV] 

I would burn this shack down the moment I leave it. This disgusting place reeking of mudbloods. They were looking disgusting even when they were on my feet. 

"My lord we bow down in front of you" Hog that old mudblood said, who I would kill later with my best curses.

"Bring Celestine to me, now" I ordered.

Hog asked a couple to bring her. I was desperate to see her face after such a long time. Celestine! 

When she entered, I felt a relief wash over me.  I felt I had resurrected myself. I felt like kissing her madly like a beast and then punishing her for every second she had left me alone.  

"Celestine," I said.

She was shocked, scared, confused. Everything was written on her face like an open book.

Someone whispered to her to bow down to me. She quickly bowed. This led me to see her cleavage a bit more than what I expected in public. I would love it if she would wear something like that privately but not in front of others. It seems like that filthy mudblood was about to record her again.

"Go and change" I said which surprised her. I motioned a female attendant of mine to help her change into robes.

Celestine, how I missed you!

A/N: Surprise chapter!!! This isn't even that short. Rate this chapter and tell me if anyone's excited for next chapter!!!