The emperor himself is looking for the witch

A/N: Guys I am so excited for Tom to meet Celestine!!! I just want to skip that part!!! But I can't do that (sad face). So, how do you want Tom to meet Celestine??

In a very romantic way with flowers and cards or in a very T.M.R way which includes several kinky spells?

I prefer the latter though I might come up with a better idea in future. Do let me know your preferences. Also, was the smut ok in the previous chapter?? I am very bad at writing smuts.

[Celestine's POV]

I want to cry. In just a matter of minutes, my life has been destroyed. Yes, I did not have the best, but I had something. 

I have been walking with Amelia and Jax's family for the past three hours. I cannot afford a taxi nor can I risk being caught. Last night we had to sleep under the night sky. I have to find a place for us to stay. But where?

"Mum I am hungry?" Amelia said bringing my attention back to her. We did not have food since yesterday's breakfast. "Darling a bit more" I tried encouraging Amelia. Amelia was in no state to walk. I lifted Amelia and started walking. Even Jax's family was tired.

"Ms. Earl" I heard Jax's father say, "Can you tell us where we are going?"

"I am afraid Mr Robinson I can't," I said.

"But why?" Jax's mother asked in a shrill voice. There were tears in her eyes.

"Because even I don't know" I answered honestly.

"Ms. Earl then-" 

"Bell" I interrupted Jax's mother.

"My real name is Celestine Bell.  I would appreciate though if you call me Earl in public."

"Yes".

"Can we stop over here?" Jax asked.

The surroundings were not safe. Muggle bandits were roaming around in the area. We have to rent a room in that hotel if I could somehow convince the owner of that motel.

"Let's try inside that motel," I spoke.

"But we don't have any money." Jax's father said.

"Well, it's worth a try at least". I spoke. From the looks, it looked like a muggle hotel. It was shabby and looked like it was about to fall.

The reception was no better. The atmosphere in the reception screamed dullness. The walls were painted grey and here and there were stools. A single low-powered bulb was illuminating the room. At the corner was a worn-out sofa. Men were smoking at the corner. A particular old man was giving me a look full of lust. I turned my head and walked towards the desk. A middle-aged and grumpy-looking man sat behind the desk. He was busy writing something. 

"Excuse me," I said clearly in front of the man. The old man giving me lust-filled looks somehow was even more interested in me after I spoke. I am glad I left Amelia and Jax outside the reception with his parents.

"I happen to have no money with me now. But I require a room and food for 3 adults and 2 children. I am ready to work here to pay off the money." I said desperately.

"Go away lady, we do not do charity here." the man said.

"But" 

"Get out Lady we are busy people not some poor worthless-" the man was interrupted by the old man giving me lusty glares.