SORRY

Yeah......

Long story short (Yes I'm vibing to the song in my head now-), I've lost interest.

I might revisit this some other time............. but honestly, my life at the moment is getting needy and is best described as a 3-year-old toddler that CAN technically survive on its own but is annoying and bratty and craves attention so will make a huge mess of itself and throw tantrums just so I give it what it wants.............

Another reason I don't want to write this anymore at the moment is because there's no bigger goal.

I started writing this for myself. 

It was because I was in a point of life where all the media I consumed was Harry Potter-themed and naturally since it was what I spent my free time reading, watching, and so on, I craved a story where I was a part of it.

So I wrote that story.

I wrote what I thought the younger me would do in this world with the obvious changes for plot convenience................... 

But it's been a year and my preferences have changed..........

I no longer read as much Harry Potter stuff and no longer crave to be part of the world......................... 

Sure it would be fun, but It was more of an escape to me than anything else and lately I've been growing a little more comfortable in the world I'm in and don't want to lose that................

I've also had a huge writer's block lately so that exists too............... I haven't been able to write................... seeing the white emptiness scares me a little and so I need a break........................

And when I do return to writing I feel like I wanna try something new................. I wanna write something new..................... Not another fanfic where I have guidelines and rules and stuff that I have to follow......................

I want to challenge myself................... See if I CAN write my own plot from square one..........

Because I don't know that yet. 

I've never done it and I want to push myself to try. 

This though, is a little hard to accomplish while also having a series of books already on the to-do list.

I planned on doing this book and then another whole seven books.

Seven school years of stuff we know and an extra eighth year because I had lots of dramatic plans for y/n that needed an extra year to sort out-

All of it seems too much- 

And it's begun to weigh over me more like a chore than a hobby............... 

It's also begun ruining something I love doing............. 

Which is writing. 

Because I look at this book and feel trapped and chained. 

Like I CAN'T write anything else. 

like I'm not allowed to.......... I couldn't even write future scenes- 

It all just felt very forced upon me. 

Like I wasn't the one who chose to write-

Another thing- I don't like y/n all that much-

She's fun, but she's younger me and I planned on making her way of thinking, my past way of thinking which is best described as convoluted...............

I will be publishing everything I did.

For the sake of not wasting it, and I don't know, boredom too.

So enjoy that if you want. But I do not guarantee a follow-up.

Maybe one day I'll feel like it and write again,

And maybe sometimes I'll edit here or there,

But It will most likely remain incomplete considering it took me a year to get through 23 chapters out of which I only wrote for 6 months............

and I've only just reached the first flying scene-

Soooooooo-

The odds are low........................

Thank you so much if you read this far.
It means a shit ton to me and god, I get a heart attack every time I see the views...................
But as of now......... I think this will likely be the last you'll see of me when it comes to this book for a while.................

Love
Author<3

ps. chapter 11 onwards will probably have grammar issues and such cuz I didnt really give them a read through before hitting publish-