CHAPTER ELEVEN

( ⋆·˚ ༘ * RIGHT NOW , NELSON NEUMANN    )
❝ miss her more than ever ❞

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ *     RIGHT NOW , NELSON NEUMANN    )❝ miss her more than ever ❞

——— NELSON'S POV
neumann household, 6:00 pm

IT'S BEEN 1 MONTHS SINCE VIENNA AND I BROKE UP

IT'S BEEN 1 MONTHS SINCE VIENNA AND I BROKE UP. 1 month since we talked, 1 month since we've seen each other. 1 month since i've fallen into the most depressing state of my life. everyday i think about that night she ended things because of the shit i've done. how could i snap at her like that?

'why can't you be happy for me' ?! wow i really am dumb. vienna was one of the only people who have been there since day 1, ever since i've been blowing up on social media.

i've blocked almost everyone out of my life. lavar, cam, jax and my family being the only exception for me. this whole 'no contact' thing is really throwing me off but i understand why she would need it. obviously, us not speaking to each other or seeing each other was a good enough of no contact since we both still follow each other on instagram.

i stared at my tv in my room while jax and niles played fortnite on my console. niles was yelling and raging, making me annoyed at the loudness of his voice but hey, it's niles.

they ended up getting 2nd rank, niles yelling at jax for choking in the game. they both turned around to look at me. "yo, get your lazy ass up."

shaking my head, i pulled the blanket over my body. "nah bro, i'm not in the mood right now niles." i sighed, a visible frown on my face.

"you're still thinking about her, right?" jax asked me, immediately knowing why i was upset all of a sudden. it's been a normal routine for my mood to drop instantly whenever i think about vienna. "nelson, she's going to come back."

"i don't think she will this time." shrugging my shoulders. "i fucked up twice jax, vienna is a forgivable person but she'll never forgive me for missing the most important game of her school season."

"sure, maybe she won't forgive you." niles commented and it caught me off guard that he agreed with me. "but she will come back and find a way to make things okay. whether that's just being friends or getting back together.