CHAPTER TWO

( ⋆·˚ ༘ * RIGHT NOW , NELSON NEUMANN )
❝ locked tf in

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ * RIGHT NOW , NELSON NEUMANN  )❝ locked tf in

——— VIENNA'S POV
overtime stadium, 12:45 p

MY TEAM DOESN'T HAVE ANY GAMES FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS SINCE IT'S SPRING BREAK

MY TEAM DOESN'T HAVE ANY GAMES FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS SINCE IT'S SPRING BREAK. meaning, i was free to go to atlanta with cam wilder and the neumann's. cam was bringing back rwe for the summer, our first destination was san antonio and i was allowed to go with them.

cam wanted to film a video with me, it was kind of like what he did with nelson 2 months ago. but of course, i wasn't there with them because of basketball.

vienna did some form shooting while cam did the introduction for the video. "so uh yeah, vienna!" he yelled and i quickly run over to him.

he put his hand on my shoulder, i smiled at the camera. "so we finally got vienna in the cut. if ya'll don't know, vienna now goes to middle school. public middle school."

"don't leak anything." i pointed and he stared down at me. "um, yeah. so what's up with that vee? i heard you're playing for another team that isn't rod wave elite?"

i pursed my lip. "well, uh, you see.." trailing off, i watch as nelson makes a face at me and i try to contain my laughter. "you see you don't do basketball all year round so i'm trying to play."

cam nodded at what i'm saying. "so basically i've been doing lab work so i'm ready for this summer."

"oh! so you're locked in?" cam asked me, crossing his arms and i mock him, also crossing my arms. "yeah, i'm locked the fuck in." "damn! okay, that's what i like to hear."

he dapped me up and i let out laughs. "but how come you're locked in and your boyfriend isn't?" cam pointed at nelson who was walking past, nelson flipped off the camera. "okay.."

"nelson hasn't been locked in?" i questioned, acting clueless. "that's a shame."

"a real damn shame." cam agreed with me. "so we gonna run through a shit ton of tests, alright? first off we gotta see if you're committed to this team, run down the court and back 2 times."

"yes sir." i nodded, running to the baseline. i ran down and back just like cam told me, running back to him. cam had a impressed expression on his face.

"okay, okay. so far so good." he nodded his head, rubbing his hands together. "so now we gonna go on ahead, you gonna shoot from all five spots and you only get two shots in each spot."

he passed me a ball, luckily it was a women's ball and i dribble down to the left corner since i was the closest to it. i shot the three and it swishes in.

"shit!" cam exclaims when i shot six in a row from each spot. that was until i stopped at the top of the key, about to shoot my 7th shot until someone yelled behind me.

"you're ass!" the ball bounces off the rim and i slowly turned around with a glare only to see nelson laughing his ass off.

"nah, forget about that shot vee. some dumbass motherfucker interrupted your ass. get the fuck outta here nelson." cam pushes the laughing boy away from them and i knocked down the rest of the shots.

"i'm liking what i see." cam smiled and took the ball from me. "you see, you're more locked in than you're boyfriend. maybe you should just take his fucking spot."

"maybe i should." i shrugged my shoulders, nelson glared at us. "damn, why you talkin' shit bruh." he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"your ass sucks." cam pointed at him and nelson put his head down, walking away.

"now, you know we got a shit ton of fans right? always yelling at you for pictures and sign shit, especially them boys that want your snaps."

"fuck you guys!" nelson yelled, popping his head into the frame. cam paused and stared at him while he tried to contain his laughter but couldn't.

"anyways, i gotta make sure you're really locked in for this shit. so let's see what you finna do in this scenario." he crossed his arms and stood on the baseline. niles, nelson snd romelo were yelling at me on the sidelines.

i pretend i'm warming up for the game, shooting three's and lay up's. "hey hot ass girl! lemme get that snap." nelson walked up, rubbing his hands together and i paused, looking at him while laughing.

nelson pulled me in by the waist, pressing a kiss on my lips and ray turned the camera away from us to show cam's reaction. he sighed, shoulders slumping.

"we lost her." he mumbled. "vienna! no making out during warm ups!"

i pulled away from nelson, my cheeks red. "nah ma, i wasn't done." he mumbled and i just pull away from him. nelson whined, i just laughed and stuck my tongue out at him.

"i'm locked in!" i told him before running from him since he chased after me.

"so you lowkey kinda failed that test." cam told me, sighing. "but next scenario, get on the fucking bench. go!"

"damn, okay." i murmured and cam paused. "what?"

"oh so we gonna give attitude to the coach?" he asked me and my jaw dropped. "i didn't even say—" "get on the fucking bench kid." "okay."

i sat on the chair, a serious look on my face. "so let's just say that one of the players are playing like shit and i need a sub. whatchu gonna do? show me."

standing up, i jog to the table and kneeled down. cam called me over again and i crossed my arms. "i fuck with the hustle vee. good shit."

"now we gonna do one last thing, something that your boyfriend; nelson couldn't fucking do. nelson get your ugly ass over here!" he ran over and wrapped his arm around me.

"what's up?"

"now if you make this simple left hand lay up, you're back for the summer." nelson took his arm off me and i held the ball in my hands. he stood close to me, taking the ball from me.

"hey!" i exclaim and cam walked over. "so, this is how you gonna treat you girl hm?"

"bro, there gotta be a little defence at least, the favouritism is unreal right now." nelson said to the camera and played defence on me.

i faked, he jumped to block it then i pivot back to do a fade away. the ball goes in the hoop and i stared down nelson.

"that wasn't a left hand lay up but i know you could make those shit and that was tuff. that was some lab work." cam high fives me and i stared at nelson.

"god damn it." he dragged his hands down his face. cam does the outro while nelson and i 1v1 behind him. i knock down a three, holding up a three with my fingers.

"boom!" i yelled and nelson grabbed me by the waist, picking me up and running around the gym carrying me. cam side eyed the camera. "jesus."