CHAPTER THREE

( ⋆·˚ ༘ * RIGHT NOW , NELSON NEUMANN )
❝ chat are they locked in? ❞

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ * RIGHT NOW , NELSON NEUMANN     )❝ chat are they locked in? ❞

liked by NELSONNEUMANN2028 and 17,851 othersVANDERSON2 — been a while since i posted something that isn't nelson or basketball🩵

VANDERSON2 — been a while since i posted something that isn't nelson or basketball🩵

CAMWILDERR chat is she locked in?
⤿ NELSONNEUMANN2028 no she not coach
⤿ VANDERSON2 so much talk for someone who can't make a left hand lay up🤐
⤿ CAMWILDERR GODDAMN BRUH

USER shes so pretty
liked by nelsonneumann2028

USER nelson got a 10 fr😍😍
liked by nelsonneumann2028

USER vienna ur tuff at bball
⤿ VANDERSON2 much love❤️

NELSONNEUMANN2028 damn who this babe on my feed??😍😍🥰
⤿ VANDERSON2 switch up is crazyyy
⤿ NELSONNEUMANN2028 i'm sorry baby boo boo🥺🥺
⤿ VANDERSON2 get out of my comments rn.

RWE.OTE possible overtime select recruit??
⤿ NELSONNEUMANN2028 👀👀

OVERTIMESELECT She a dime off the court too🥰
liked by vanderson2

USER nelson is her biggest supported and i'm loving it🥰🥰

CASSIECNEUMANN So pretty Vienna! I love the nails so much🥰❤️
⤿ VANDERSON2 thank you cassie🫶🫶

——— NELSON'S POV
san antionio mall, 3:30 pm

I WAS CURRENTLY AT THE MALL WITH CAM, LAVAR AND ROMELO

I WAS CURRENTLY AT THE MALL WITH CAM, LAVAR AND ROMELO. vienna was back at the hotel with my mom and family since she had to rest. we were walking around when i stopped by the pandora shop. i stared at it, remembering a memory.

FLASHBACK
"i wish i had a pandora infinity necklace." vienna sighed, her head was laying on my lap. i looked at phone to see a tiktok about a boyfriend giving her a infinity necklace.

"i have the money for that." i spoke up and she sat up, looking at me weirdly. i let out a laugh, furrowing my eyebrows. "what?"

"you need to stop getting me everything i want." she said, turning around so she was facing me.

"oh yeah? who's gonna stop me?" i questioned with a smirk on my face. vienna narrowed her eyes at me. "but i want to spoil you rich vee!"

"i'm already spoiled because i have you." she gave me a warm smile, putting a hand on my cheek. i was sure that my face was turning bright red when she said that. "you're all i need in life. i know you're becoming famous and getting all this money but save it for the future. don't get all egotistical."

"i do not have an ego." i mumbled as she played with my curls. i watched as her gaze went down to my lips and back up to my eyes. vienna leaned forward just a little bit.

"i know you don't, i'm just playing." she told me before leaning in for a kiss.

"yo nelson, why you staring at the pandora store?" romelo asked me, walking over and standing beside me. cam and lavar followed, a knowinf look on their faces.

"vienna wanted something from here. i'm gonna get it." i told them, walking inside. the workers there greeted me and smiled.

i looked at all of the jewelry there, wanting to buy her everything but i couldn't. turning around, facing a worker. "excuse me. you got a infinity necklace in stock?"

"yeah! what colour?" she asked and i remembered vienna saying she only wore silver jewelry. "silver please."

"damn, kid got money." cam commented, making all of us laugh. the lady came back with the necklace and i smiled. "vee gonna love it bro."

"i know."

we arrived back at the hotel, i was going back to my room with the necklace in a gift bag. i was so excited to give this to vienna. my mom thought it was a sweet idea to get her this gift, letting me buy it for her.

i tapped the keycard, the door opening and stepped inside. "hey nelson, how was the mall?" my mom asked me.

"it was good." i told her, showing the gift bag. a grin appeared on her face and she squealed softly. "yay! she's going to love it nelson, i'm so proud of you."

she kissed my cheek, motioning for me to give it to her already. she told me that vienna was inside the room playing uno with niles and noah. i sat outside waiting for my mom to get her.

then she came out of the room, noah and niles following behind her. "hey baby, what did you get from the mall?" she asked me with a small smile on her face.

"so, i know you said to stop buying you stuff but i was passing by the pandora store and remembered something you said. i bought them." i gave her the bag and she furrowed her eyebrows.

watching her open it and pull out the necklace, her face melts with happiness as she stared at it. it made me happy seeing her reaction and vienna pulled me into a hug.

"you're the sweetest nelson." she mumbled into my chest and i melt into her touch. "thank you, i love you so much."

"i love you more." nothing could ruin this relationship, nothing at all.

——— ROAN SPEAKS ! 🧸

aughh how i miss writing them.
while i was writing this chapter i
was listening to my clairo playlist
and lowkey they're so clairo
coded i love them sm.

anyways i'm so excited for the
rwe season starting soon!!
unfortunately there will be angst
because i wouldn't be roan
without making my little babies
go through absolute hell and back
duh