Chapter 7: Everyone's feelings

Start from the beginning

You can make friends but how would you treat that friendship? Leave it on a good note and they will share their happiness with you

Leave it on a bad note and they will make sure to spit at your grave after you pass... Only if they live longer than you.

But one friendship of all that Y/n would always cherish was with his best friend.

All though that he was quiet, he soon to show that he was pretty chill. Not going mad for a simple thing and always love to live their life as best as he can.

But because of bullies, he had to make sure that his last moments were his treasure.

Y/n could never get out of that guilt. He was suppose to be there for him, even when times he stood up for him, it was not enough for him to keep going. He has this haunting image of his best friend floating with the rope around his neck, supporting him in mid air was the stool was knocked over.

He didn't write a note but it was obvious that he was going through so much pain. and his last words were "Goodbye friend"

It was always used everyday but it hits hard after his final day. It has a different meaning now

After that, the bullies were put through court for the damages that was done. Except this time, justice won as the bullies were going to be doing community service and serving their time in jail for 5 years. This was to make sure that they won't have any future.

Although they got what they deserve, it wasn't enough. That feeling of revenge is still there, they should suffer the same fate right?

But there is always a question that was always asked after taking their life. It was "What now?" or "Would they have wanted this?"

Most would convince themselves that the second question can be answered through "They were monsters. They don't deserve to live" or something like that

But anyone who went through with this would ask the first question. Pondering on their life, thinking of what can they do now. They took someone's life and that is good right? 

But as time goes on.... You begin to wonder how can you progress. The second you took that persons life, you now realize how much you threw away. It is painful but was it worth it? 

That would be your answers. And depending on how you answer it, can either mean that you feel regret or feel delusional.

Y/n's thought has been a complete mess, but there is one thing he always does. Keep his head straight. That is all he can do. It is tragic yes but it is still heartwarming to Y/n to be able to visit his grave and talk freely with his fallen best friend. Even though it is not the same, it still has that feeling that they would enjoy, their company.

A loss is a loss. there is nothing that could bring them back. But if given the chance Y/n would try again, and he would try harder.

His train of thought were suddenly interrupted. He heard a stick cracking and soon he heard whispers.

"Alex! be careful!" A male voice was heard 

"Tsk. Whatever, if he is dangerous, we can take him" Another male voice was heard but this one sounded more gruff

This alerted Y/n as he stand up and faces the voices direction. grabbing his yamato and putting a hand on the handle, he was ready for any danger.

"Come out. I am not in the mood for hide and seek"

Y/n quips. He found himself doing it alot. It was not to be cocky but rather to anger his opponent so that they would have a higher chance of messing up and exposing their weakpoint.